Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

Warning: hackers might use your blender against you!

'A hacker might turn on the blender from outside your home while your pee-pee is in it.'

That sounds ludicrously unlikely.. until you realize that they can hack your pee-pee too and put it in there against your will.

' 9. The Human Body
10. Even the Human Brain
Only if you're dumb enough to get fucking computer parts implanted into you.'

I don't know, genetic engineering and nanotechnology might make bodies and brains ripe for the hacking soon. But probably the more evil things will be done by whatever corporation owns your genome.

I look forward to being implanted with computer parts. Humanity doesn't do enough experimentation on itself.

eargosedown said:

Oh gee! Maybe I should have re-thought adding EXPLOSIVE COMPONENTS TO MY COMPUTER.

Come on, people can't be this stupid.

You'd be surprised. I've personally known people who believe crap like this.

Besides, someone had to have written the articles, right?

Partition36 said:

You'd be surprised. I've personally known people who believe crap like this.

Besides, someone had to have written the articles, right?

Well, it's a parody news... but I'm sure at least someone is thick enough to think it real >.>

More often than not I'll start reading an article on Fox News and end up having to double back and check the address bar to make sure I'm not actually reading The Onion.

Indeed. Computers explode, but they do it randomly when either their shitty battery fails or their shitty PSU fails. Random explosions are so much more cool anyway. Also, sometimes optical drives go too fast and explode discs.

There was an outer limits episode where they had a WIFI internet called "The Stream" and everyone was connected with chips in their brains. But people started dying because a hacker broadcast a virus into the system. Predictive programming maybe. But that is possible, one guy had a implant in him recently and he infected it with a virus.

Do not get the implant.

#EDIT

http://www.smartplanet.com/technology/blog/science-scope/is-infecting-a-human-with-a-pc-virus-a-big-deal/2025/

John Smith said:

Ghostly I thought that even you would be able to laugh at the ridiculousness of this article and not rush and defend it because its published by Fox News. I honestly didn't think you were that much of a shill. Still, I'm impressed by your consistency, if not your intellectual honesty.

You can say he's uh.. well blended.