Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

Evil poll of the month

First one. It would be the second one if it was spelled Linguiça, in which case him and I would be ascii bros :)

lin GWEE suh

I would never have guessed that one...I always thought it was something like 'LIN-GWI-KA.'

I know it's supposed to be lin-gwee-sah, but I just say lin-gwee-kah anyway. Sounds better.

Will, you need to go see my review of your map at rworld and provide a link, as 3darchives took a shit on me.

I know it's supposed to be lin-gwee-sah, but I just say lin-gwee-kah anyway. Sounds better.

You know the drill by now.....

Ding along my ding dong ling long.

AGH, bad memories, bad memories... :P

LOL...Is someone bitter over not having a certain messiah beef up their sporty automobile?

I know it's pronounced LIN-GWEE-KAH, but for some reason I've gotten into the habit of pronouncing it LIN-GWEE-KAH.

I know it's pronounced LIN-GWEE-KAH, but for some reason I've gotten into the habit of pronouncing it LIN-GWEE-KAH.

What ... the ... hell??

What ... the ... hell??

Wtf man... you do this intentionally, don't you DooMBoy?

Get a grip people, how many of you have actually said it out loud? Yes, none, or just the sad one's talking to geek friends :), it's a word only ever thought, never pronounced

What ... the ... hell??

I'm surprised no one's gotten to this yet...

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Get a grip people, how many of you have actually said it out loud? Yes, none, or just the sad one's talking to geek friends :), it's a word only ever thought, never pronounced

Heh...true story:

FRIEND: Heh...theres this forum I go to where this guy is named Balogna Sanmmich.
DAN: Wow.
FRIEND: Yeah, and his avatar is a balogna sandwich...pretty funny.
DAN: So? I go to a forum where theres a guy named Linguica and his avatar is of Linguica.
FRIEND: (stunned silence)