Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom Marine

WADs with aircrafts/spacecrafts

I'm trying to make some props for a starting area, like a space shuttle or some futuristic air vehicle, and the only two inspirations I can think of off the top of my head are Action Doom and Suspended in Dusk.

What else featured air/space vehicles?

UAC_DEAD's getaway shuttle is timeless.

There's also a neat wrecked one in meat2.wad and a skyborne distant craft in the first map of biowar.wad that are worth checking out.

I might release this one day. Although it ended up looking more like a submarine than a spacecraft, heh.

Harmony has one.
Hell to Pay has a few. I think Perdition's Gate does, too.

I'll assume you mean the outside of a spaceship, as there are lots and lots that are set inside a spaceship.

spac2096
aboosysv maps 3 and 4, IIRC
Some of Roger Ritenour's stuff?
and lots more, I'm sure.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Grazza said:

Some of Roger Ritenour's stuff?

The beginning of MAP01 of Ritenour's "Phobos" features a plane lifting off; towards the end of that map, you also ride away on a different plane. I believe there are other uses of aircraft throughout Phobos, particularly.

Some of TV's maps. Definitely the one in CC3, and one in some other community project (Plutonia 2? NDCP 2?), and probably somewhere in TVR too.

Hell 2 Pay has some aircrafts launching on its first map. It's a commercial wad but you can get the demo version (first 11 levels) for free.