Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've started on a project to turn doom monsters into starwars characters, and would like some feedback on my progress. this mod also includes other weapons not placed on the maps. just use idfa to summon them. the berserk and invincibility powerups have been changed to inventory items, so just press enter after picking them up to make them work. the wad is here
http://wadhost.fathax.com/files/starwars_trim.zip

Enjoy!!

PS. i need some help with sprites, so if you're interested, say so.

What port are you using? i tested it on skulltag and it worked perfectly. I think that the minigun class is specific to skulltag.

Sure. for my next version i'll create a dummy minigun class for compatability with other engines. Other than that, how is it?

Um

I love the chicken gun.

The TIE Fighter is cool, but the two frontal diagonal angles look odd since the middle pod section stays the same.

What's up with the Annihilator recoil?

the tie and annihilator will be fixed next release. Can you think of a good sprite for the chicken gun instead of the random rocketlauncher and chaingun sprites i used?

Sounds good. Or maybe i can have a hand holding a struggling chicken, and he just throws it. That would be quite funny