Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

YouTube Transcribe Audio FTW

Omg this thing is amazing. Sometimes it is so inaccurate..it becomes hilarious. I was browsing YouTube earlier and I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8LX2f-nzTw

Turn on Transcribe Audio.

The part I thought was absolutely fucking halrious was at 48 seconds in. I know I'm going to hell for thinking its funny but when something is funny I can't help but laugh (Sometimes things can be funny in a fucked up sort of way).

Anyways I wanted to share this with you guys..I started laughing so hard I was almost in tears.

Have you guys found anything else like this with the CC feature of YouTube? If you watch a video and you find something hilarious drop the link in here so we can all see.

"....our efforts will come at any cost to the taxpayers"
If the software wasn't retarded, I'd almost say Google had a sense of humor.

EDIT: On what videos is YouTube allowing the beta to be tested? I've only found one other video so far that has the CC option in the video bar.

"[...]our crews you don't need to use twenty four seven"

Hahahahaha

"[...]a clean I think it's failed."

I'm about to die of laughter.

eargosedown said:

the uploader needs to enable it

Actually no, transcribe audio is available on any videos with the new player unless disabled, and some of the older ones.

AveryMaurice said:

Actually no, transcribe audio is available on any videos with the new player unless disabled, and some of the older ones.

Ah really? My bad then. When I uploaded mine I had to manually enable them.

eargosedown said:

Ah really? My bad then. When I uploaded mine I had to manually enable them.

Strange, after the video processes for me then I eventually get it under the captions option.

ArmouredBlood said:

I would link to several nintendocaprisun vids, but he got false-flagged into suspension -.-

Actually no. He set all his videos to private to avoid getting false flagged.

EDIT: Ah, fuck. I'm not seeing his channel...

Huh, so he did find away around it. The prick is actually trying to prove to Youtube that the flagging system doesn't work by abusing it.

I can't say I agree with him.

I wish Youtube would actually verify shit like this instead of just taking it at face value. This false-flagging shit is ridiculous.

I think it actually just has a Japanese woman with a loose phonetic understanding of the English language typing up the captions.

I was browsing random Ocarina of Time Speed Run video's earlier (Out of sheer boredom) and I found a channel with a shitload of OoT shit in it. Did some digging around and I present to you this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VehsVKBztrQ

Boring and pointless without captions. With captions I was laughing so hard I was in tears.

EDIT: The doctor tom part is epic