Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doomygecko

Rain effent not working properly?

Hey guys, what's happenin'?

Alright so I've been working on a map with an outdoor area a gloomy sort of atmosphere. "Hey!" I say to myself, "Some rain would look great in this area!"

So I zip on over to realm667 whip up a quick test with the rain effect, aaaand I get this:

The sound effect works just fine, but as far as visual effects this one little spot is all I get. Can anyone offer a solution or a (reasonably simple) alternative? Thanks!

Place the RainDropSpawner on your map, and use values set on the specials tab to modify it

//The first argument controls it's area. 128, for example makes it a 256x256 square or 256-radius circle (See fourth argument)
//The second argument controls it's frequency. The lower the number, the heavier the rainfall
//The third argument controls whether or not it plays it's ambient sound. 0 will play the sound, 1 will not
//The fourth argument controls the area type. 0 is a square, 1 is a circle
Here you go!

OK, that didnt help at all. I read those instructions before I even put it in the map. So not following the instructions isnt the problem.

doomygecko said:

OK, that didnt help at all. I read those instructions before I even put it in the map. So not following the instructions isnt the problem.

Worked for me... Send me the map. I could find the problem.