Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SYS

Iphone 4 Antennagate

Taiwanese animated video highlighting the Iphone 4 debacle and Steve Jobs press conference. People committing suicide later in the video are Foxconn Factory workers. Even though Apple wasn't exclusively the source of all their misery. Even though it's in Mandarin the rest of the video is still pretty self explanatory.

This video had me laughing the whole way through. "You cut off my fingers you fucking assh- .... oh heyz, it's an iPhone!"

I feel like I should say something smart....

With this i(diot)Phone mania going around I half-expect people to start starting at, pointing their fingers at and screaming at those who don't own one a-la Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

I understood perfectly. Makes sense to me and I agree.

Also.

Snakes should have said:

"I have no signal! This dumb phone is worthless... Ouch! You cut off my fingers you fucking assh- .... oh heyz, it's got signal now!"

Fixed.

Snakes said:

This video had me laughing the whole way through. "You cut off my fingers you fucking assh- .... oh heyz, it's an iPhone!"

I feel like I should say something smart....

Yeah, that pretty much describes Mac users.

Apple would have gained a lot of lost respect if they had handled this maturely and had been like "sorry guys we fucked up." However they proceeded to try to pin every other company on this too, which is just ridiculous. Yes, all phones have a "death grip" spot, because they all have antennas. However only apple was retarded enough to put such a death grip spot directly where one would hold their phone normally.