Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

cheap shit

Macs are idiot proof

So a terrific OS like the MacOS is a bad OS just because it is hassle-free and can be used right out of the box?

See, people usually associate "idiot-proof" with "made for idiots", eg. AOL or Windows.

Idiot-proof stuff also tends to be not configurable enough. In this respect, as I've heard, MacOS is worse than windows. I don't know if that's true, though, especially for OS X; old MacOS version are indeed horrible though. (if you don't like something, then, well, you have to get a PC because you can't change anything on a Mac)

(if you don't like something, then, well, you have to get a PC because you can't change anything on a Mac)

Totally false.

You cannot change anything on your school iMac (because it is forbidden by your teacher), but (what an idea) of cource you can adjust almost anything on the Mac you have at home. There are so many tools out there that are made for enhancing the OS, changing its look and functionality.

It's up to Zaldron. I don't have a website anymore since 888.nu started charging for it (arseholes) so I can't upload it. But then I don't think Zaldron has a site either, so.

But I will say this... the pritch MS paint skillz photoshop has opened and any persons who make an impact on me either in a very good or ..um, the other way can expect to find something in they're emails, AND WILL CONSIDER IT TEH VERY GREATEST OF HONOURS TO BLESSED WITH ART BY TEH DOLT RULER!!11

Zaldron was in line for a treat after whacking sleepy_boy back to -456, killing off Rancid again and esp. for the Title day. Ergo his gift of art was in shrine-style like I promised in the thread the other day.

Heresiarch.max

Is that a souped-up version of your avatar?

3D heresiarch