Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomguy458

Good WW2 Doom wads?

I've been trying to spot one for some time now. Just make sure it's single player is long enough (Like Doom shareware long I can deal with,but more levels would be awesome).

Just make sure the weapons have been modded to WW2 weapons,I don't want to see a plasma gun just because you made up a fake story saying that "the Nazi's were experimenting on it".

Hell,give me something like Wolfenstein Doom wads,I can deal with zombie experiments and whatnot.

Sorry to be shitpicking if their aren't enough. Just have not seen them...

A good example of one can be Return to Castle Wolfendoom.

Doomguy458 said:

I've been trying to spot one for some time now. Just make sure it's single player is long enough (Like Doom shareware long I can deal with,but more levels would be awesome).

Just make sure the weapons have been modded to WW2 weapons,I don't want to see a plasma gun just because you made up a fake story saying that "the Nazi's were experimenting on it".

Hell,give me something like Wolfenstein Doom wads,I can deal with zombie experiments and whatnot.

Sorry to be shitpicking if their aren't enough. Just have not seen them...

There are dozens of Wolfenstein themed levels and mods, if you search around some. I have yet to see any decent(non-Wolfenstein) WW2 levels or mods. I'm actually considering making one after I finish the levels I'm working on now.

Also, you can deal with zombies... but plasma rifles are off limits?

bgraybr said:

Also, you can deal with zombies... but plasma rifles are off limits?

In my opinion,Nazi experiments on dead soldiers seems good enough,but I don't want it way too over board,ALIENZ WEAPONZ are just too ridiculious to me,unless you can make it interesting,I hate it when kids make up storys of some alien thing got there by using the same damn outline "DA NAZIZ FOUND A SUPAR SEKERT ALEIN WEEPONZ!".

I mean,really,can you expect that people could build handheld BFGs that instead fired plamsa balls,it fired 150000000 nukes?