Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

The Joshua Tree Show

Recommended Posts

Calling this thing "half-assed" would be a compliment. This is quarter-assed and unfunny to boot.

Also, that guy looks like Dane Cook. That was not a compliment.

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Freeze said:

Calling this thing "half-assed" would be a compliment. This is quarter-assed and unfunny to boot.

It really wasn't half-assed, it's just modern day shlock humor. Trust me, there's an audience that makes up a large majority.

Share this post


Link to post
Technician said:

It really wasn't half-assed, it's just modern day shlock humor. Trust me, there's an audience that makes up a large majority.


Anyone who would find this funny has probably never been laid, and is in dire need of mental help. It's easier to laugh at the Holocaust than this shit.

Share this post


Link to post

YouTube can't seem to stream that today. So much for 15 Mb/s download. I suspect there's another computer in here doing some hardcore torrenting. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Freeze said:

Anyone who would find this funny has probably never been laid, and is in dire need of mental help. It's easier to laugh at the Holocaust than this shit.


If I recall correctly in a recent blog you mentioned that you are a virgin, did you not?

Also your perpetual bandwagon hopping and overreaction to the slightest provocation is really starting to wear thin.

The video didn't seem that bad, I know how pilot episodes go and usually if they can get on their feet by the third episode they're doing ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Bank said:

The video didn't seem that bad, I know how pilot episodes go and usually if they can get on their feet by the third episode they're doing ok.


Eh, opinions are opinions. I've already spilled out what I thought, so no need to elaborate any further.

I will admit that the theme song at beginning was somewhat catchy, though. Somewhat.

Share this post


Link to post

That type of humor aside...

The writing and production of this really wasn't that bad.

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't really see much to laugh at in the video. I mean, his Tiger Woods impersonation was closer to Andy Roddick, but maybe that's just because he looks kinda like him.

Still, it was easier to laugh at than say... I dunno, the Holocaust.

Share this post


Link to post

The guy obviously has OK editing and directing skills, I just don't "get" the premise. Is he just supposed to take the direction of the show where the audience tells him?

And don't listen to Mr. Freeze, he's just going through an angry crisis, which can only be "cured" by finishing Postal 2 3 times over.

Share this post


Link to post
Hellbent said:

What does anyone think of the premise for the show? That the viewers decide what should happen to the main character.

http://thejoshuatreeshow.com/


It's Choose Your Own Adventure for untalented hacks. Bravo.

Share this post


Link to post
Maes said:

And don't listen to Mr. Freeze, he's just going through an angry crisis, which can only be "cured" by finishing Postal 2 3 times over.

Without braces, one of his teeth is growing into his brain.



I'd be pretty pissed off too.

Share this post


Link to post
Technician said:

Without braces, one of his teeth is growing into his brain.



I'd be pretty pissed off too.


So long dennal plan!

I personally do not have dental or medical. I am working on it.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×