Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

esco off

a promise from him for good behavior and to type in actual english, I would consider lifting the ban.

No offense, but that's the most immature thing I've ever heard. Grow up. People are different than you. Who cares if he types or talks a certain way? We're not in fucking kindergarten. Esco never started the attacking, it's the idiots who flamed him from the very beginning that started this whole thing. I feel the standards of the Doomworld forums is higher than the New Doom forums because of the maturity of the people here. Again, I say GROW UP. Just try to get along. Geez.

I think that Esco is more mature than 90% of the people here. He just attacks back. Not everyone can just take it. If anyone should be warned it's the people who started this by flaming Esco.

ahh, dammit, come on people are banned for a lot more normally.

You don't have to read what he says, you know. Let's just let him get on with it. I find him ok, so do many others. I agree, a reaction to a title is daft, but

fuck it I'm sick of this thread. Someone lock this one too

To tell you the truth I didn't really mind the fact that Esco wrote in this fashion. It annoyed me, and I wouldn't read his largest posts anyway, but I did believe that if he stopped writing like that he would do a great favor to this place so (like many others) I told him to at least be more discreet with it.

But then Esco showed that he's not exactly reasonable. He called us 'hatas' then became very aggressive and rude towards us - all in all, he was being childish. And what did I do? I paid him back in the same manner. I know that was wrong, and that I should've never have descended to his level (or lack thereof), but how he reacted was ridiculous and purposeless.

(Edit: yes Elbryan, this is all his fault. Not because he wrote like that, obviously, but because HE ACTED LIKE A KID.)

This is why I think that banning him is the right thing to do; forums are a place to communicate and to freely share your opinions, provided that you abide by the rules. But he didn't care about them.

I did. If you had the slightest difference in viewpoint, he'd start acting like an idiot:

MMUHAHAHAAHA GO HOME TO YAH MOOM¤!"#%"#¤

heh, I have only noticed he started acting like an idiot on his first day here, but other than that, I have gotten rather used to his language and stuff.

Either way, it doesn't bother me, if he acts like an idiot, good for him.
if he doesn't, ditto. :P

a promise from him for good behavior and to type in actual english, I would consider lifting the ban.

No offense, but that's the most immature thing I've ever heard. Grow up. People are different than you. Who cares if he types or talks a certain way? We're not in fucking kindergarten. Esco never started the attacking, it's the idiots who flamed him from the very beginning that started this whole thing. I feel the standards of the Doomworld forums is higher than the New Doom forums because of the maturity of the people here. Again, I say GROW UP. Just try to get along. Geez.

I think that Esco is more mature than 90% of the people here. He just attacks back. Not everyone can just take it. If anyone should be warned it's the people who started this by flaming Esco.

No. You are all wrong. Esco was the attacker. HE couldn't take criticism.

<Maonth> hey esco? would you mind writing in proper english, i don't understand your post.

<esco> FUCK YOU. BLAHSALNBALBH I WILL CALL LING AND ARIOCH ON YOU NASJFA. YOU IS DA HATAR!"¤"#1

if that is acting mature, i don't want to be mature.

Jesus Christ people, just let it alone. It's really stupid arguing over a banned member, especially if it's not even you. If esco wants to do what the mods are asking, then he comes back. If he wants to keep talking in ebonics, then he most likely doesn't. Balls if he does, and balls if he doesn't. Who gives a flying fuck.

Maonth: URL me to that thread.

find it yourself. It's somewhere on the old forums.

Your quote of him was exaggerated.

not really.

Stop it already or I won't play RTC3057!

(edit: Nothing sounds quite like an Eight-Oh-Eight! :)

not really.

Well, I could interpret the above as:

<Fredrik> i think you're wrong

<Maonth> NO I'M NOT BUT YOURE A STUPID IDIOT!

not really.

Well, I could interpret the above as:

<Fredrik> i think you're wrong

<Maonth> NO I'M NOT BUT YOURE A STUPID IDIOT!
if you exchange maonth with esco, it'd be right.

I think that Esco is more mature than 90% of the people here. He just attacks back.

Make up your mind.

In any case, WE started out NICELY by asking him to type in NORMAL ENGLISH to make HIMSELF understood.

His response to our requests is what I'm highly averse to.

And I'm supposed to be immature for setting a condition for his return?

Jeez, I leave the DW forums a few hours and then I come back and see that this thread is full of accusations about being immature.

Relax people.

This thread should be dressed up as a whore and bitch-slapped whilst chanting Nuzzle for what it has become.

what's need is MACVILE_WHORE arriving to pour some coff33 on it and just trash it generally.

Damm! Alot happens when I am away from here...

I am gonna stay completely neutral on this topic...I don't really care either way if esco is banned or not...so why doesn't everyone stop bitching about it...

so why doesn't everyone stop bitching about it...

Because we don't want forums ruled by nazis.

we don't want retarded, aggressive morons in here either.

arioch
The Living God

Nah... That title isn't cool. "The Living End" would be much better.

How's this one? *strut*

arioch
The Living God

..And the next thing you know is that it says "BANNED" on your title. Be careful about pissing off the mods. I find it particularly amusing that people have begun to accuse each other of being nazis - just because a black guy (or whatever the political correct term for these is) got banned for acting "a bit" stupid.

And no, I couldn't care less whether esco is banned or not, I just hate people, who show no respect toward other people.

If you call people, who obviously aren't, retarded morons, then you should go too.

Yo dawg, whut up wid ya'll in this mothafucka?

^--WOW!! SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

But anyway, I admit, esco did get a little pissed, but then again, who wouldn't? You are attacking his lifestyle. I don't think anyone would like that.

If you call people, who obviously aren't, retarded morons, then you should go too.

he IS a retarded moron.

he IS a retarded moron.

You are becoming one in my eyes.