Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hey-Yo10

Impossible PWAD Levels?

I was just wondering if you guys know of any impossible PWAD levels. I think I may have found one, but I don't know. If I am wrong, tell me how to complete the level.

Demons of Problematique 2 - MAP03. After pressing the button and the screen says "SEQUENCE COMPLETE" you are unable to proceed any further... I mean, there are 2 locked doors and the button doesn't open up either - there is no way to go. Am I right or am I wrong?

Probably some busted script. Make sure you're using whatever version of zdoom the wad recommends.

No, I mean you can move, but there are 2 locked doors and it doesn't open either and you are trapped in the same corridors with nowhere to proceed.

I once made a doom map that didn't have an exit switch. :V

DOP2 is completable. I have only played through it twice so couldn't tell you how to get out of this specific situation, but I'm sure everything works.

DOP2 is definitely completable or else someone would have noticed such a major glitch by now. Everything worked when I played it. It's possible, though, that a recent GZDoom update has caused something in DOP2 to break. It's even more likely that the version of GZDoom you're using is out-of-date, and downloading the newest build would solve this problem.

I vaguely remember getting stuck in something similar and thinking there was a bug, but actually there is a way out. Look for something that can serve as an elevator IIRC. Either that or a hole you can jump into. Memory is kinda fuzzy, but the solution was through vertical movement I'm sure.