Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Mario Party...

So I recently completed my Gamecube collection of Mario Party (4 5 6 and 7) and I got to thinking..What do you guys think of Mario Party? I think its an awesome series..fun and addicting as hell.

Great social game. Loved the first one (incidentally the only mario party I've owned). It's sorta easy to play now considering I win everytime but I love all the insults my friends sling at me. I did play the new mario party for the nintendo wii at my friend's, was pretty good too.

The only Mario Party game that I recall playing with a bunch of friends years ago was Mario Party 6(or was it 7?). It was quite a blast :)

I played one long ago (if I'm thinking of the right game) and didn't like the break-your-fingers-pushing-a-button-as-fast-as-possible gameplay.

The original mario party had one challenge that was fucked up, you had to rotate your analog stick really quickly with the palm of ur hand... cue a either cloud of N64-cocaine in your face or friction burns on your hand, lol

I had Mario Party 8 and Mario Party... DS. >.<

I sold them both when I sold my DS and my first Wii. They were overall worth a "meh".

I still have the first Mario Party on N64... which is a lot better. And I did play Mario Party 3 round a friends house, which is overall my favorite out of the ones I have played.

I still think it's ludicrous that they have made 10 of them in the space of just over 13-14 years though... Thats a worse rate than the Final Fantasy games.

I played Mario Party part 4-8 and I can say that Mario Party 6 [release date was 2004] is the best Mario Party game ever created! It is the video game, where the moon and the sun are in conflict to each other. Extremely great graphics, design and gameplay! Here is a video about it [in this video you see the sun]:

Also: the worst Mario Party game is Mario Party 8. The gameplay is so bad, because you cannot get high cube numbers. That's boring!

I love Mario Party. It's an awesome party game. Also the LOLRANDUMBness of who sometimes gets the most stars is also fun (though hardcore gamers hate the series for that).

I used to enjoy playing Mario Party with my cousins before they moved to Florida.

That and Mario Kart.

Deeforce said:

I can say that Mario Party 6 [release date was 2004] is the best Mario Party game ever created!

Ironically that's the one I bought the other day. Was the last one I needed to complete my collection just started playing it yesterday. So far it has been really fun. I called all around town to find it and I had to drive all the way up to the way east side (I live on the west side) to get it. It was like 28 bucks but it was well worth it. I really love 7 (My favorite so far haven't played 1 2 3 or 8 yet though)..6 has been really amazing so far though. When I play 6 more I'll be able to form a better opinion of it.

It's illogical, I know, but there is something deep down inside me that means I just don't like or identify with the Mario character or his world. It's strong enough that it taints my enjoyment of any Mario game I have ever played. I just don't like Mario and this spills over to me not liking the games he is in. :/

You can create some great drinking games to Mario Party. There are just so many options on the board to drink to that it's insane.... Then again, I think I've created a drinking game to just about everything.

Good social game, tho you need others to maximize the experience.

I fucked up my hand playing it, but Mario Party 1 was the best. Mario Party 2 & 3 are alright. After that, felt redundant to me.