Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RobMcKay

OMG THIS IS FREEKY

Remember that dream I had that was the reason I started playing doom again and coming back here. Well I just checked out the news at doomworld as you do and saw this map advertised: http://www.angelcities.com/members/nhfl/temp.htm Its almost the exact same as my dream with the only differences being that the map was much larger as in the rooms were more vast and packed with so many enemys it was unbelevable! Freeky! You dream about being in a doom map fighting hellspawn then someone creates it! Woah were messing with forces we can't possibly begin to understand!

Remember that dream I had that was the reason I started playing doom again and coming back here. Well I just checked out the news at doomworld as you do and saw this map advertised: http://www.angelcities.com/members/nhfl/temp.htm Its almost the exact same as my dream with the only differences being that the map was much larger as in the rooms were more vast and packed with so many enemys it was unbelevable! Freeky! You dream about being in a doom map fighting hellspawn then someone creates it! Woah were messing with forces we can't possibly begin to understand!

/me shamefully edits post

These forces are known as COINCIDENCE.

Stuff like this happens to me about once a week. I have no explaination, however...mayhap it is coincidence.

No, dude--it's a conspiracy. The government is plotting with the Aliens and Bigfoot to turn us all into Nazi Commies by invading through our dreams--that's how they get you. First, they start off with small things like Doom levels and toasters. Then they start to read your mind, and that's when things get crazy. Watch your backs...

Hmmmm?

What now?

He pulled a pritch :P

NO HE DIDN'T. IT'S OFFICIAL NO ONE COULD BE AS UTTERLY RETARDED AS ME, I MAKE SLEEPY_BOY LOOK LIKE KOFI ANNAN

I AM A FUCKING MORON AND MY PUNISHMENT WILL BE MY OWN SELF-PITY. END OF STORY

These forces are known as COINCIDENCE.

Stuff like this happens to me about once a week. I have no explaination, however...mayhap it is coincidence.

can you say dejavu?

NO HE DIDN'T. IT'S OFFICIAL NO ONE COULD BE AS UTTERLY RETARDED AS ME, I MAKE SLEEPY_BOY LOOK LIKE KOFI ANNAN

HEY! It's only me who's supposed to be harsh against myself!

Hmmmm?

What now?

you need some prozac to bring that low self esteem up

well I think, all things considered, I mean how they've been for you lately as opposed to me, that you could at the least make me some br0wn135? Any chance?

/me gives pritch some ultra blazin w33d br0wn135 glazed with acid and sprinkled with coke. MMM, Fresh from hte oven.

Well, Pritch, I suppose I CAN help you just this once. I mean, it was you that formulated my title...

...nah. ;-}

bitch :)

NaVaS, you rule, thanks :>

/fiercely devours brownies...

you're scaring me

then you have something in common with the girl I tried to hit on today.

you're scaring me

then you have something in common with the girl I tried to hit on today.

LMAO, you should have hugged her, cause now you're stuck with dan.

well, I asked her if she'd like to go for a coff33, got a frostier reception than Scott of the Antartic, then she said I've got loads of work to do, etc. Just was all wrong, sooo wrong. And I was just making myself look a dick the longer I hung around, so the DOLTed bolted.

It was a surreal experience, I was nervous as fuck as well. No, I'll stick with hugging dan, at least he's reliable. I got a hug from my friend Ruth, but she's not the greatest hugger, so.

damn man, that reminds me of something I did back in 7th grade. Still feel stupid whenever I see her, but whatever.

have another br0wn13

Yeah...I asked a girl out back in 7th grade. She rejected me, albiet politely...I've never asked another girl out since. Well, it helps that all girls I'm attracted to turn out to be unavailable. *#$@!

girls that I like? No problem, it just seems to happen.

girls that I LOVE? I get treated like a bug-eyed monster.