Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Archi

Scorching heat - release

I'm currently playing this thing and I'm about 30-40 minutes in and I have about 1/3 of monster count killed.

So far it's a solid good gameplay experience I would say. The city is fun to explore, has some nice details and the other "levels" that you encounter by using the teleport are an interesting change in style and overall design. For me it isn't really clear why this needed to be one map, though. And right now I'm stuck and confused of where to go next. I have found the red key (or potion in this case) and I'm back in the city, but I have no idea where to go now and use that thing. For me the signs on the doors are quite confusing and don't make much sense, but maybe that will change if I progress further.

It's quite obvious that this map wasn't designed by one guy (if so maybe he has multiple personality disorder), because the level of detail changes from area to area quite a bit. So far, I'm entertained and if you could help me with how to progress, I can tell you what I think of the whole thing after beating it ;)

Did you find the red skull switch? It's near north of main city. There you can open some doors, that closed by red skulls.
ADD: I can make demo of full playing... But then it may be not so interesting.