Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

wtf!?!?!?

sleepy_boy
INCOMPREHENSIBLY DUMB

On Probation

What the fuck did I do now???

I swear to the god, i didn't mean to do anything!

/me is frightened

Jesus, these newbies are sprouting-up everywhere like young blonde virgins in Los Angeles...

Why am i the only one not laughing?

Shit, this will take a while, but I never ment to be that annoying. I just wanted to provoke people's thoughts and to speek my mind.

/is scared

well, a wild stab in the dark would be that stated you supported the loss of more innocent lives in order to make a point in my thread.

-1000 is just punishment. If you were a complete newbie, I'm fairly sure Lüt would've banned you. How you can be so retarded about such a subject astounds me, it really does.

The only good thing about this is now we know that scrolling statuses are implemented.

I estimate it will take you until June to work off that probabtion, assuming (and what an assumption) you don't do or say anything stupid until then. What really gets me is that you're not a dumbass, you just seem to be bent on thorwing it all to hell, like thehighesttree.

/stares in disbelief..

/me panics

THERE'S GOT TO BE A WAY I CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL WITHOUTMAKING 999 POSTS! I'LL DO ANYTHING: ANOTHER VOW OF SILENCE, ANYTHING!!!!!

no, you can damn well work off your probabtion like I have. If you create a new account, I hope Lüt just sets it like your current one.

You should have thought about this before you posted what is easily the most insensitive post of the year so far.

/glowers at the boy

no, you can damn well work off your probabtion like I have. If you create a new account, I hope Lüt just sets it like your current one.

You should have thought about this before you posted what is easily the most insensitive post of the year so far.

/glowers at the boy

but i'm desenseatized? Don't you see pritch? this is all about breaking taboos, and not being afraid to post the hard questions that challange your very essence of morals!

you may well be desensitized, that would explain a great many things about you, but others aren't.

How can you honestly advocate, in a serious thread, what you advocated? Now you justify what you said and I'll argue it constructively with you, and I'd do so forever. But all you've said is that there should be more terrorism and lives ruined. That is not a carefully considered review of your opinions, it is, as you indeed admitted, just a cheap and immensely dumb way to stir up trouble in a thread which I wanted to be personal and NOT controversial. That is why Lüt has überDOLTed you, simple isn't it?

yes, and I think, though I'm not certain, that I'm the person who's come back from the most DOLTism.

<--- YOU SEE SLEEPY? IT CAN BE DONE!! It took me about a month.

why? I AM TEH DOLTIST!!

Hint: recommending titles for people outside of title threads is the quickest way to get said title yourself, esp. when you are lacking one... ;)

Hint: recommending titles for people outside of title threads is the quickest way to get said title yourself, esp. when you are lacking one... ;)

Only if it's insulting.

Very true. THIS is a good example of what L(umlauted u)t just said. It's how I got "Role model for birth control"

heh, I remember that. Bah, forums have really run out of steam since that esco thing. Or maybe I'm just bored. Bugger, if it gets much worse I MIGHT HAVE TO SOME WORK^$%*%$*^*$%^(%*^!!!!!!!11

somebody save me...

Man, this forum is wierd.

/Me walks back to the Fan Fiction forum, where it is warm and safe.

Is his title really scrolling? It doesn't seem to work on my computer...

It was for a brief while earlier just after Lüt dealt with him, but he switched it off. Too much probably causes a forum-meltdown because of teh excitement :P

Is his title really scrolling? It doesn't seem to work on my computer...

It was when I set it. I guess ling or arioch disabled it.

What the fuck did I do now???

Come on, saying in a WTC thread that we need more terrorist activity to "spice things up" and then listing potential targets? Whether or not you're "desensitized" or even if I personally might agree with you, you know how seriously other people take stuff like that, and you know what the replies to that would have been. Yeah I might get a kick out of things that are inappropriate for here, but that doesn't mean I share them here. You have to consider the rest of a forum's opinions and values as well as yours if you're gonna be a part of it. That, plus your unparallelled record of topics that leave everybody saying "WTF?!?!" would've gotten you banned almost anywhere. I think you at least try to be a productive member, so you've got one last chance. Please use common sense and have some respect for other people when posting, especially when it comes to such sensitive issues as 9/11.

And for the record, the same thing would have happened to anybody else who posted what you did.