Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Anarkavre

2400 A.D. and Doom 2 Box Art

I like the Doom 2 one better because 2400 A.D. guy looks like he's fending it off pretty good while the Cyberdemon appears to be backing the doom guy into a corner.

Most likely a coincidence. I don't remember how I came across this, but on the topic of coincidental art similarities. Does the art for "The Great Escape" look at lot like the Wolfenstein 3D title picture?

Blzut3 said:

Most likely a coincidence. I don't remember how I came across this, but on the topic of coincidental art similarities. Does the art for "The Great Escape" look at lot like the Wolfenstein 3D title picture?

Ha, ha, ha - gayer than CSI.

Blzut3 said:

Lol, it even has a Nazi on the cover in like the exact same uniform (Well, the helmet anyways)

Blzut3 said:

Getting Psyched!

Blzut3 said:

"Inspiration." The hell that's a "coincidence".