Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DemonSlayer

JHeretic

No, this time I'm not experiencing technical difficulties trying to run it. I just got through play through the first Episode of Heretic using it and it looks friggin' amazing. The MD2's look awesome, and so does all the dynamic lighting. Not to mention everything else in the game. I finally got to see the Episode One sky as it would look in 3D.
/me dashes off to experience some more JHeretic

No, this time I'm not experiencing technical difficulties trying to run it. I just got through play through the first Episode of Heretic using it and it looks friggin' amazing. The MD2's look awesome, and so does all the dynamic lighting. Not to mention everything else in the game. I finally got to see the Episode One sky as it would look in 3D.

I see that you have caught the JHeretic bug. I too have it on my harddrive and it's one of the best looking GL ports I've ever played if not THE best looking. The MD2's are pretty cool, however the Gargoyle MD2 looks a little silly at first, but you get used to that. The Dynamic Lighting is simply beautiful to behold, no question. Purdyful. /me drools at the thought

JHeretic=Ass

[quote]Liam the Tard=Ass[/quote
Pay no attention to Liam, he's being dumb as usual.

Got that, quote pimp? Better luck next time, they can't get away from you forever.

For the 248q34072304723-752038475083745 fucking time, Godammit, gl ports are an opinion. Some people like them, some people don't, and the j-series and Vavoom are unarguably the prettiest ones.

I like them with SPRITES, not models, since most of the model packs out there are Quake 1 quality and the sprites just look better.

JHeretic=Ass

Liam the Tard=Ass

Pay no attention to Liam, he's being dumb as usual.

It seems as though I'm in the news. I guess I'll call my buddies Faggle, Assvile64, Death-Whore-ior, and deadhammer to join me in celebration.

Nowadays you'd think I'd have to add an addendum that says "PS. I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYBODY THIS IS JUST MY OPINION DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY K?" to every damn post I make.

I hate Jhexen and Jheretic because

a.) The waterblur is unbearable.

b.) The MD2s are barely Quake quality.

c.) One of the greatest things about Heretic and Hexen was the atmosphere, and the nice bright blurry look of the GL ports make it look like a big fucking cartoon.

End of story.

PS. I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYBODY THIS IS JUST MY OPINION DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY K?"

It seems as though I'm in the news. I guess I'll call my buddies Faggle, Assvile64, Death-Whore-ior, and deadhammer to join me in celebration.

Well I'm here, what now?

Jheretic = Ass

You = Liam
Liam = Bard
Bard ryhmes with Tard

This is like the degrees of Kevin Bacon only funner!

I totally agree with you, DS. JHeretic is absolutely one of THE most gorgeous source ports I've ever played, outshining even GLLegacy and EDGE in the graphics department.
The MD2's are cool, if a bit blocky (especially the Disciple, but who cares?). The sky looks very cool in MD2 format as you say, and the reverb and 3d sound effects also kick arse.
JHeretic=Totally Awesome (my personal opinion of course)