Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CodeImp

Doom Builder 2.1.0.1356 released (critical fix to previous 2.1.0 release)

I have just released Doom Builder version 2.1.0.1356. Note that this is not the same as the release two weeks ago and this fixes some critical bugs, so it is wise to update. Also future plugins may need this version.

• Updated ZDBSP to fix some critical nodebuilding issues (which you noticed only in-game when testing).
  • Fixed crash that occurred when sectors had insane amount of sidedefs.
  • Fixed some DECORATE support issues.
  • Added a bunch of features for plugins.
  • Proper compiler and syntax highlighting for Vanilla Hexen scripts.
  • Some minor Game Configuration updates.
Link to download page

I have a slight problem. Since the new release( 2.1.0.1322) I keep getting a corrupted setup file when I try to download it from the main site. Is there an alternative download link that could possible use?

Thanks CodeImp!

I mostly use Doom editors just to "read" existing maps nowadays, but hey - DB2 lets me do that with style.

Philnemba said:

I have a slight problem. Since the new release( 2.1.0.1322) I keep getting a corrupted setup file when I try to download it from the main site. Is there an alternative download link that could possible use?

I posted about that on the ZDoom forum

http://i33.tinypic.com/egpcas.png

I had to keep pressing resume about twenty times before it finally finished downloading.

Kappes Buur said:

I had to keep pressing resume about twenty times before it finally finished downloading.

For me, the download stopped about halfway through. I hit the 'Cancel' button, then clicked the download link again, and the download resumed where it had been interrupted.