Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Before the inevitable "screenshots plz" or possible complete ignoring of this thread due to lack of info, I'll step in and make a suggestion:

People will be more inclined to check out your mod if you tell us more about it. What sourceport is it for? How would you describe its design philosophy, gameplay style, etc.? A few screenshots would help as well.

Well, it unites everything, it was designed to work with zdoom, but should work with anything else in theory. It was designed for Doom 2, and doesn't work well with Doom 1.
ALMOST FORGOT: no other mod I know of allows you to keep firing your weapon while dead.

Manhunt21 said:

Ummmm.....this mod is...different.

How do I get past MAP01?

Run faster. And feel free to submit your own screenshots, I might in a little bit.

Manhunt21 said:

Ummmm.....this mod is...different.

What he said. Though it is a very creative abuse (that's an understatement) of DEHACKED. It's like Doom 2 with ADHD.

I couldn't get past MAP02. I seem to keep dying at random. Anyone who could actually get through the game in this condition deserves a medal.

Also lol, useless BMP.

newt said:

What he said. Though it is a very creative abuse (that's an understatement) of DEHACKED. It's like Doom 2 with ADHD.

I couldn't get past MAP02. I seem to keep dying at random. Anyone who could actually get through the game in this condition deserves a medal.

Also lol, useless BMP.

You can do it, the key is timing.

From what I can tell about this wad, it reminds me of the Blessed Engine but bastardized 100x fold. You automatically spam random projectiles that explodes every exploding frame at once for a period of time. Monsters eather die, multiply , resurrect themselves, or transform in any other monster. Interestingly enough, the Icon of Sin dies automatically when entering map30. Anyway, here are a couple of random screenshots of using this wad while playing against skulltag bots.

ninja edit: also I like it due to its strange uniqueness.

Tried with GZDoom (prb+ crashes). A relatively reliable way to make progress with this mod is to wait at the start of each level for one item to morph into an invul sphere, then run to the exit.

No offence, but... Worst Wad award, right here... Interesting concept, awful execution... This is a Butt-fuck to get through. Still, nice to see that gray stalgmite in game...

a cool mod would be where the monsters are all constant (normal) but items are constantly appearing and disappearing at random. It would be cool to program it somehow so that more powerful items would show up and change in secret areas,or in certain sectors. Or it could just be utterly random.

When I read "United mod", I though this would be some awesome kind of mix of Doom and Hexen/Heretic, where you choose a character like Doom Marine or Warrior at the beginning and monsters, items etc are randomized from each game and after each level you can pick another class or something.....

but this was just... messed up.
Me sad now :(

When I read "United mod", I though this would be some awesome kind of mix of Doom and Hexen/Heretic

That would be downright epic, but would also require some masterful designing.

Also, making sure it requires & needs the IWADs to extract all the graphics from, via a process.

Clonehunter said:

No offence, but... Worst Wad award, right here... Interesting concept, awful execution... This is a Butt-fuck to get through. Still, nice to see that gray stalgmite in game...

OH YEAH?
I HAVE
WEAPONS AND
FIREBOMBS >:(

It's actually a good wad if you like cheap laughs, but I can also see why many people don't like it also.

It's much funnier than that stupid vuvuzela mod I made.

EDIT: I dare someone to try this with NUTS.wad.

Ultraboy94 said:

It's actually a good wad if you like cheap laughs, but I can also see why many people don't like it also.

It's much funnier than that stupid vuvuzela mod I made.

EDIT: I dare someone to try this with NUTS.wad.

I did, the results ain't pretty.
EDIT: I was planning to release an update, but ultimately decided to do something new, look out for entirely new wads from ME!