Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

World War Two Like textures?

Yeah I'm looking for textures like that ^

Like I don't know, bick textures, walls, Nazi insignias, Allied Stuff, Russian crap, refined Wolf3D textures or something... I'm lookin for that kinda stuff. I haven't check Realm667 yet, But I'll look now. Other than that, if anyone knows where I can find some goodies like this.

Starke von Oben was working on a Wolfenstein mod for ZDoom that included textures resembling those from Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Maybe you can rip some from Return to Castle Wolfenstein? Or even Raven's Wolfenstein, for that matter.

I'm sure any gritty brick and cobble stone texture would do. Maybe edit some snow on to them. You can also resize some 1930's photographs and create a wooden frame around them for paintings.

printz said:

Starke von Oben was working on a Wolfenstein mod for ZDoom that included textures resembling those from Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Maybe you can rip some from Return to Castle Wolfenstein? Or even Raven's Wolfenstein, for that matter.

Hnh, sounds like money spending. I have already spent enough "me stuff" money this month (Doom 3 and a new edition to my Jurassic Park collection, and a PSN card) so I dont feel like any more spending...

Is it possible to rip textures from Wolf:ET?

Yeah Laz Rojas has a nice selection in his Wolfendoom episodes. He was quite amenable to me using them also - but then many of them come from Shadow Warrior and otherplaces. I've made a fair few myself too, but they're of the 'classic' variety - ie very cartoony, so probably of no use.

printz said:

Starke von Oben was working on a Wolfenstein mod for ZDoom that included textures resembling those from Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Ah that looked really promising. Hope it's not died a death :/

printz said:

Hey, if anyone wants my stuff I'll just pm them it - no sweat off my sack.

Clonehunter said:

Hnh, sounds like money spending. I have already spent enough "me stuff" money this month (Doom 3 and a new edition to my Jurassic Park collection, and a PSN card) so I dont feel like any more spending...

Please decode that statement so I can understand what the hell are you talking about.

printz said:

Please decode that statement so I can understand what the hell are you talking about.

He probably has to own the games to rip textures from them if he can't find them online, so he would be spending money by... buying the game.

bgraybr said:

He probably has to own the games to rip textures from them if he can't find them online, so he would be spending money by... buying the game.

Oh, I get it. The "me stuff" part was puzzling me, I thought he meant "money spending" in some kind of figurative sense.