Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jukenukem4d

IT'S HERE! =VILE FURY 2!!!!!!= Damn straight. One of the best WADs gets a sequel!

This awe-inspiring WAD features more slopes, bridges, unique environments, unprecedented surprises, action, blood, violence, intelligent monster placement and DECORATE features than any WAD ever before! Come walk through windswept valleys, clear out underground demon cages, kill a whole new group of boss monsters lurking in the waterfalls with your marine buddies, clear out a boatload of hellspawn (literally) before coming across a new "blood stadium" under construction. Finally, storm through an infected base and touch the magic door, pass out and awaken to find the base in ruins around you, then you'll jump into the magic gate and awaken in the ABODE OF THE DEAD (a.k.a Hell, but I guess that sounds cooler) and try to take down the most relentless, evil and unforgiving boss monster EVER imagined.

tl;dr: This outstanding WAD features very unique environments, slopes, bridges and loads of DECORATE features, so get downloading.

ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/pc/games/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/v-z/vilef2ry.zip

Replaces MAP01 to MAP06.

Cacoward tiem nao?

While this mapset is a slight improvement to your previous wad, its not "breathtaking" or "epic". Its at least average and not a waste of my time to play. Also why are the Cacodemons weaker cause I notice that you can kill em with one direct SSG blast O_o

oh and cool title pic btw

TimeOfDeath said:

I just shit myself and I haven't even played it yet.

Entrails will surely follow once you play it. Hurry up and download now.

Philnemba said:

While this mapset is a slight improvement to your previous wad, its not "breathtaking" or "epic". Its at least average and not a waste of my time to play. Also why are the Cacodemons weaker cause I notice that you can kill em with one direct SSG blast O_o

oh and cool title pic btw

They're weaker because I wanted to speed things up. I wanted more ducking in and out between walls and less circlestrafing.

And thanks. :3

Wow thats a pretty unique wad. Really liked playing it even though I think I did it in about 15 minutes, nice work on it.

Took me about 20mins to complete, the gameplay was good, far to much health though even on UV. As for the new enemies they were... interesting

Marnetmar said:

The only word that went through my mind when I was playing this WAD was 'wat'. Sorry bro.

It's okay bro. I don't think much else other than "wat" is ever on your mind.

Snarboo said:

For a second I thought this was a sequel to Vile Flesh, so now I'm disappointed.

Thinking this was the sequel to Vile Flesh was your first mistake. Not downloading it would be your second. Hurry up and download now. :3

jukenukem4d said:

This awe-inspiring WAD features more slopes, bridges, unique environments, unprecedented surprises, action, blood, violence, intelligent monster placement and DECORATE features than any WAD ever before! Come walk through windswept valleys, clear out underground demon cages, kill a whole new group of boss monsters lurking in the waterfalls with your marine buddies, clear out a boatload of hellspawn (literally) before coming across a new "blood stadium" under construction. Finally, storm through an infected base and touch the magic door, pass out and awaken to find the base in ruins around you, then you'll jump into the magic gate and awaken in the ABODE OF THE DEAD (a.k.a Hell, but I guess that sounds cooler) and try to take down the most relentless, evil and unforgiving boss monster EVER imagined.

tl;dr: This outstanding WAD features very unique environments, slopes, bridges and loads of DECORATE features, so get downloading.

ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/pc/games/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/v-z/vilef2ry.zip

Replaces MAP01 to MAP06.

Cacoward tiem nao?

You talk like your WAD would be the best ever!?

For a second I thought this was a sequel to Vile Flesh, so now I'm disappointed.

Yep, got me too. I've also been burned previously and downloaded his original jokewad. Yawn. The joke wasn't even that fun the first time, now it just got old.

jukenukem4d said:

It's one of the best in terms of enemy placement and one of the most unique in terms of level design. Hurry up and download now.

Downloaded it.
Its boring and the textureselection is bad.

I don´t say that its a very worse WAD, but I never saw things like amazing uniqe enviroments.

For a newer Doomworld Member (I´m a newer one too) its good,
but you should know the high standart in this forum.

Phml said:

Yep, got me too. I've also been burned previously and downloaded his original jokewad. Yawn. The joke wasn't even that fun the first time, now it just got old.

An exciting description =/= "jokewad." The only "jokewads" around are your maps.

jukenukem4d said:

Cacoward tiem nao?

This was the only time I felt he was genuinely trying to troll us or pass this off as a joke WAD. Otherwise, I found the actual maps to be alright - a bit cramped and TNT esque, but I do kind of like the gameplay for some reason.