Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deepthought

md2 modeling

Patrick said:

The interface for blender is absolutely terrible. Its a good program, but you will probably spend most of your time in the beginning just learning the dozens of unusual commands and keyboard shortcuts.

bgraybr said:

The interface for blender is absolutely terrible. Its a good program, but you will probably spend most of your time in the beginning just learning the dozens of unusual commands and keyboard shortcuts.

I'm not sure, maybe the commands/shortcuts are weird to someone who has learned another modeling program. I started learning with Blender and have had no problems with it so far. I find it rather intuitive.

chopkinsca said:

I'm not sure, maybe the commands/shortcuts are weird to someone who has learned another modeling program. I started learning with Blender and have had no problems with it so far. I find it rather intuitive.

Eh. I just thought that it was overly complicated for beginners. I opened up Milkshape 3D and was able to at least figure out how to draw a few cubes after messing around for a couple of seconds, I had to look up a tutorial to figure out how to do the same thing in Blender.