Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Halo Reach E1M1 Remake, help?

<-- gamertag

I'll get Reach later but I want to play through the first 3 first. I just finished the first one and ordered 2 off Amazon. If you're still working on it when I get it give me a holler.

DuckReconMajor said:

Nah, I bought the first on Xbox Live, but I ordered the second for PC.

Make sure you force enable vsync in your graphics card's settings, otherwise you'll probably get some major mouse lag/choppiness. It's pretty apparent the PC version of the game was an afterthought. Certainly lacks a lot of fine-tuning and they didn't even bother to re-tool anything to better suit PC users.

I sometimes play in the *Shotguns only* CTF Timberland map servers from time to time(Halo PC version) ;)

AgentSpork said:

Make sure you force enable vsync in your graphics card's settings, otherwise you'll probably get some major mouse lag/choppiness. It's pretty apparent the PC version of the game was an afterthought. Certainly lacks a lot of fine-tuning and they didn't even bother to re-tool anything to better suit PC users.

So that's a V-Sync issue? I would have tried that before buying another 360 controller.

Alright, ugh, it arrived, but it's the European version with the PEGI rating. My DVD drive won't even read it, even though it reads other DVD's just fine. Is it really region locked?