Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whoo

Quake Night: Your pit stop for sleepless nights! (Game Night Dec. 22nd!)

Bucket said:

No plans for tomorrow yet.
I propose Hexen 2.

I'd love to play Hexen 2! But for some reason we could never get into sync.

I'm going to be out of town for the weekend, so its up to Technician/DRM/whoever to get a game going tomorrow.

Game on Saturday is likely to be Quake 2 CTF. I will have instructions for the setup on the website within two days.

Bump.

I'll be putting the server up sometime over Easter Break (next week.) Stay tuned for details.

After quite a few months of inactivity due in part to school and stuff in life, Quake Night is finally starting up again! This Saturday night at 7:45PM EST we'll all pile into a Quake 1 server using Dark Places and blast through Kaiser's Harvestor of Chaos demo mappack. This levelset won't last all night so after that we'll play a few rounds of Quake DM, or whatever the players want to play. Remember to jump on IRC during gameday to get the latest details!

IRC: #quakenight on irc.oftc.net
Steam Page
Website

I've been in the mood for some Quake lately, and it's a shame we haven't done any Quake Nights in several months.

So I'm suggesting we do something December 22nd or sometime between the 25th and New Years. Discuss.

Alright, we'll play on December 22nd around 7:30 EST (if that works for everyone, if not then post saying so). We can either pick which Quake to play in advance or decide the day we play.

Hmmmmm, I think I could do that. Time to pull my Quake files onto this laptop and see if it'll run smoothly. If so I hope to be there

Unfortunately, that's when I'm going to the annual Xmas party, so I won't be able to make it.

Find me on the Steam Quake Night group and add me, I can host a game pretty much any night you guys want to play.

Any one up for Quake2 Coop/DM this Saturday night? I have both mission packs, we can coop those if anyone is interested.