Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuzzball

[Resources] Fuzzball's Stuff

TEXTURES AND FLATS RESOURCE
Thought I may as well make a topic so you guys can see what I have on offer for you.
As the title points out I will be posting odds and ends that I have made over time that I have no use for or just felt like making for the hell of it.
Use them how you like so long as credit is given and make some cool things with them that I know I probably wouldn't be able to do myself or too lazy to work one.

Some will be simple edits but others will be complex or completely custom.

I will post more soon, IMG tag limit... :(

FuzzballFox said:

Baby don't hurt me~

Is that a picture of No Mercy and the reference to "Where is the Love????"? I really like the marble-on-bricks texture btw.

Maybe I should~
I would have to make some more textures though-

Here are some more I have uploaded- including another Warning strip for people to use~

Niiiiiiice stuff, I'm definitely interested in using the first post, the sand in the second, and the flats in the fourth. Would love it if someone could animate the coppery-gold flat in the fourth post somehow. The rest of the textures are cool, but I prefer making hellish/gothic maps so would see little use from me ;)

ArmouredBlood said:

coppery-gold flat

That flat can be used with warp or warp2 in the animdefs~ Looks nice for portals~

FuzzballFox said:

That flat can be used with warp or warp2 in the animdefs~ Looks nice for portals~

Yeah, but I map for boom. Have to keep things relatively low-tech -.-

ArmouredBlood said:

Yeah, but I map for boom. Have to keep things relatively low-tech -.-

Ah I see...it's been a long time since I made it so...I wish I could animate it...=/

Very professional looking textures. If I didn't fail as a mapper I would definitely make stuff using these.

Nah you got some really cool stuff there. I've always preferred Doomy textures, but I decided I would make something totally from scratch for once. Keep posting stuff, cause I've been keeping an eye out. :p

In particular, I really like your ceiling lights, and your file cabinets. Got any more "office" type stuff?

I really, really like these. ALL of these. A lot seem to be Doom-derived or composited from other Doom textures, which really work with a consistent art direction.

Just curious - for the ones with elements that are from scratch, how are you generating them, specifically the ones with a grainy texture or noise pattern?

Many are made using Doom edits, Photoshop, and often msPaint~
Some of the "texture" is using other textures and filters most of the time...either that or made by hand~