Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ScrotcH

jDoom network game trouble

I've been having trouble running a jdoom server for net play, I start the server through the ingame menu but my friend cannot connect to me. Do I have to do something with that inform master server ip? Anyone know what that is? Does anyone know how to get jDoom to work online? Any help is much appreciated, thanks

I'd love to play JDoom online because it makes use of MD2 models. Unfortunatly, I think it was fodder who told me that I should just pass up on playing JDoom online. I suppose he meant it never seems to work right, or is just a pain in the ass. So maybe you shouldn't bother. But if you do find a way, tell me and I'd be glad to play.

It's look like you have the same problem I had. Can you play zdoom with you friend? I remember playing with one of my friend, he could be the server and it worked. If I would try to be the server, my friend could not connect. I realized that my firewall was blocking for some reason. So check if your firewall accept ppl to connect to you and vice-versa.