Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D_GARG

What Is The Worst Music You Have Ever Heard?

Yea lets share our awful experiences, here is one of mine:

I find it amusing but awful ...

D_GARG said:

I never ever liked "hard" forms of electronic music, but this doesn't even qualify as "music" anymore. It's almost literally a sequence of random noises.

And people say death metal is pointless noise.

DoomUK said:

And people say death metal is pointless noise.

No, I say that Extreme Christian Black Death Metal is pointless noise ;-)

Maes, were are you from????

And How The FUck did you find such a ugly shit on youtube?

nad belive it or not I am never high when people send my posts to hell for my trippy shit.

If I ever got High I would probably die beacuse my body cant handle shit.

my liver Ftw!

Hard to say, considering I don't make a concerted effort to seek out and listen to terrible music.

Something like this comes to mind though.

D_GARG said:

can you beat the Pure Suffering? IN FRENCH

YES

QUAD DAMAGE!!!!

Bashe said:

Brokencyde

OH god yes. There isn't a band I hate more. It's like the shit I hate about popular music all rolled into one!

Worst band ever...or best?

No seriously, it's an ongoing discussion amongst many music circles. Some people think they were some kind of avant garde geniuses.

Csonicgo said:

OH god yes. There isn't a band I hate more. It's like the shit I hate about popular music all rolled into one!

The fact that there's a genre of music called "Crunkcore" is enough to make me want to point a gun at my temple. Don't even need to listen to the music.

Maes said:

YES
QUAD DAMAGE!!!!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Q U A D D A M A G E

FUCK THERE WAS WORSE!
You are skilled maes, but what ever you've bumped in to Im sure you felt sick of it for a start

btw these clips was just a quad damage

but still I wanna see worse

Danarchy said:

Worst band ever...or best?

No seriously, it's an ongoing discussion amongst many music circles. Some people think they were some kind of avant garde geniuses.

hard to tell , these would be a perfect tool for really advanced trolling. 'cus these look very suspicious.

Justin Beiber
Any modern gangsta rap
Any modern country
Most popular alternative rock (*coughNicklebackcough*)
Crazy Frog
That stupid Gummi Bear mentioned above
Most metalcore and deathcore

@Maes:
What does "Mαμα το ξερω" mean?
'cause in Polish it's like "Mom, it's a xerox machine" so LOL from my point of view.

Mr. Chris said:

Crazy Frog

My second cousin is the voice of crazy frog.

Anyway, worst music I've ever heard is probably Kent.

Karaoke. I can't understand how people can stand that crap. It's just reorchestrated MIDI that I could easily create myself but would be utterly ashamed to call my own. And the people just can't sing, god damn it. The best karaoke singer I've ever heard is someone who isn't nearly good enough to sing a real live performance, not even in a coffee shop. If no sane person would ever listen to this stuff on a radio station or on their MP3 player, why would I want to listen to it in a bar or in someone's house? People are just shiteaters, methinks.

Mr. Chris said:

Pure awfulness

True

Im sick of most of this shitty mainstream litter...
how come only maximized crap becomes mainstream?

kristus said:

probably Kent

are you from sweden? Kent is just slightly better then averge radio crap. quite few moments worth listening

walter confalonieri said:

sorry guys i can't embed youtube videos on doomworld, so the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxr8Ec99O_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stBjjImKzR0

(oh well, recently my idea of awesome music is bleeping chiptune stuff)

Im impressed of how people in general can crotch-kick themselves by simply not take a look on what they have done before making it visible for any one at all. terrible japanese kids program and static "rock" video, couldnt decide what it was.
anyway, who knows whats next ... :)

My least favorite kinds of music is anything that is capable of being stuck in my head for an extended period of time, where I repeat the same chorus in my head over and over until the song completely runs dry of any entertainment value and then I replay it some more.

My actual contribution to this thread (on top of what horrors have already been accounted for):-

The Beatles.

No trolling, and no offence implied to anyone who enjoys them (and I suspect that's a few of you, judging by the level of impact their music seems to have on the population at large). But I really do find every single song I've ever heard them perform to be the most bland, uninteresting sort of sound that a group of supposedly revered musicians and songwriters could possibly conjure. At least some of the above names and songs are widely regarded to be "bad", or at least, none of them have attained a lot of notice. It baffles me how those boys gathered so much appeal and respect for what they did. Perhaps not THE worst band I've ever heard, but unquestionably the most overrated.

Are you youtube-posting people trying to pull the winner for Post Hell music overtaking?

printz said:

Are you youtube-posting people trying to pull the winner for Post Hell music overtaking?

its an art, but I didnt plan to do that wile this rolls on

DoomUk said:

the beatles

words of wisdom, othvise, they can remain rusty, I agree

vdgg said:

@Maes:
What does "Mαμα το ξερω" mean?
'cause in Polish it's like "Mom, it's a xerox machine" so LOL from my point of view.

It means "Mum, I know [it]". The song is about some teen jailbait slut telling her mum that "she knows she's searching through her stuff, her diaries" and other girly stuff like that.

The others...well....they are beyond words, and have been covered extensively here.

WARNING! THAT LINK IS LIKE RECURSIVE QUAD DAMAGE! AKA QUAD DAMAGE TO QUAD DAMAGE!!!