Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D_GARG

Sequel: What Is The Wierdest Music you have Ever Heard?

Man, I've listened to so much Mr. Bungle it doesn't even strike me as remotely weird anymore. Still, you guys link the self titled and California and neglect to mention Disco Volante? Delirium Cordia is just a haunted house sound effects tape when compared to Violenza Domestica, and the way the whole album is mixed is a masterful mind fuck.

I've always considered my friends old band Lucia é bulimica to be somewhere around the weirdest stuff I've heard.

Shaikoten said:

Man, I've listened to so much Mr. Bungle it doesn't even strike me as remotely weird anymore. Still, you guys link the self titled and California and neglect to mention Disco Volante? Delirium Cordia is just a haunted house sound effects tape when compared to Violenza Domestica, and the way the whole album is mixed is a masterful mind fuck.

Disco Volante is actually my favorite Mr. Bungle album, but for whatever reason I was having a hard time finding tracks from the album on YouTube to post. Definitely a lot more insane than their other albums, hands down... and that's what I love so much about it.