Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
djvero

Black Screen

I haven't used Doom Builder 2 for half a year now, but yesterday I started playing again. I made a few levels when I last used it, but now when I play them (via Doom Builder 2) my screen turns black every now and then. After a few seconds I can play again, but sometimes there's another problem, namely that my screen has been rotated (90degrees/180 degrees) so I can't play anymore and have to go to Windows to switch it back to normal again .... :(

I don't know if I have accidentally switched some settings around, but I really wanna know how this problem can be solved, so I hope someone knows what's going on :?

Aye, I found the solution halfway on that page. It turned out to be a speed key in Windows, with alt+ctrl+arrow key. I turned it off and now it works fine again.
Thanks!

Just a question that isn't related to this, but I don't wanna open a new topic. How can you do multiplayer (network) in your own levels?? I use zDoom.

Clonehunter said:

What do you mean? Like multiplayer starts and items?

No I mean how to start a multiplayer game with your own created levels.

If you want to check them out solo - add -host 1 to ZDoom's command line parameters, that'll launch a multiplayer game for one.

Clonehunter said:

Standard ZDoom can start MP matches?

Cant all ports do that?

When I play co-op with friends, we use either GLBoom, Skulltag or GZDoom. All works just fine

Finally got it working through ZDoom Runner, just didn't understand why I couldn't use a launcher that I tried...