Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

a Commander Keen question

OK, back in the day, i remember playing commander keen 1, leaving it running in the map part while eating dinner, and coming back to it leaving a message, and the way back to the ship was blocked off. WTF happened: whas this a halucination, or does this happen after a timelimit is hit?

i cant help u there. never played keen1. but i dont thing there is a time limit. next time pause or save the game and quit

DO YOU THINK I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS!

i't only happened once, and i was 5 or 6 at the time, so i forget what the text said., but the first level was covered in rock.

Think back to what happened... ok I will take you back...it's 6 months ago, what do you remember seeing as you came back to the screen?

I saw something like that when I was about 11 or 12. I think if you leave Keen sitting in one spot too long, he'll walk off screen and the game is automatically over. Memories from back then are kinda hazy...

I tried to reproduce this, but the computer goes into suspension mode when I let it sit, even in DOS. Damn these newfangled motherboards...