Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carny Goat

Monster Remote Control

I've googled all over the internet to search for a wad that would allow me to take control of any monster. Scripted in a way that I could just look at a monster, use the function, and go into first person view while controlling the monsters attacks and movements like a remote control. Or using a 3rd person to do the same as described.

I searched "Monster Possesion, Monster Control, and monster use" But I could not find anything that matched the idea.

Is it possible to script this function? Is it already available? Have people attempted to make such a mod? And if so, where can I find it? I have no modding skill what-so-ever, but I'd love to see a mod just like the idea said in the above text.

that is possible, in my case i control a monster with a weapon with acs in my wad mortal kombat is very easy considering each button call a special state of the monster with setactorstate and with playerinput buttons.....

Master of Puppets lets you possess monsters. You can leave them either when the monster is killed or by pressing the button. It's pretty cool and fun for multiplayer.
I can send you a copy if interested.

Edit:

Well, I accidentally bumped a 5 month old post. And got warned on skulltag forums. Hopefully I should still be able to find this wad.