Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pilottobombadier

New metal Cd's coming out

Well, you can go hunt the original down if you want...but yeah, it is a speed metal song (well, speed metal for the era...Judas Priest's speed song Free Wheel Burning from '87 live would give even early-80's metallica a run for their money) Anyways, I'll check it out anyways, I am kinda curious and hopeful that it'll sound better :P

Has anyone heard the new Judas Priest single? Compared to their last album, it sucks!

Does anyone know if there will be another MDFMK album ?
Or Ministry, or God is LSD, ? ? ? ?

Isn't it KMDFM?

I haven't bought a CD in years. I get one every christmas. I think the last one was Creed. It's hard to tell your grandmother to get you the latest Rammstien or Marilyn Manson, you know?

which one? I've only heard Machine Man...and I didn't like it too much either, but Hell is Home, which I heard a clip of promises to be good, cuz it uses a formula similar to their song Burn in Hell - slow intro/lead-in and then kick some ass kinda thing. I personally think their best stuff was from Painkiller, Defenders of the Faith, and '98 Meltdown. '98 Meltdown's fuckin' awesome, I use it when I play Quake II...Grinder's such an appropriate song for that game :P And Electric Eye fits in very well for E1M1 of Doom, IMO.

Isn't it KMDFM?

Nah, some of the guys from the original reformed themselves and started that band. It's basically the same thing, as far as I know (I don't like either of them.)

Isn't it KMDFM?

Nah, some of the guys from the original reformed themselves and started that band. It's basically the same thing, as far as I know (I don't like either of them.)

Beyond me. I have hardly kept up w/ music news.