Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Katamori

32in24 single player edition?

I've never played 32in24 WADs, but today I readed this concept and in my opinion is interesting!

And I think, why didn't make mappers a single player version of 32in24? It will be exciting like the DM projects.

Do you play with this WAD, if one time relased?

I remember participating in a 32in24 single player mapping session a while ago. I'm not sure if it was ever officially released on to the /idgames archive.

EDIT: Hmm, that wasn't the one I was thinking of. I remember there was one that older (or newer?) than that one.

And do you want to make a new project like this Diet 32in24? Beacuse I want, but I've never heard about project, just in DM style - but I can't make DM level, because I've never tried...

The only thing is each time this is attempted, it seems that there's never anywhere near 32 maps completed before the deadline. It would be very awesome to try and do this, but you'll likely wind up with only 16 again.

Alternatively, you could try 32in48 SP, since that's what happened recently with 32in24 anyways.

This question has been brought up before. The thing is making a decent and playable, and good looking single player map that doesn't take 30 seconds to complete is much more time consuming than creating deathmatch oriented maps. Creating deathmatch maps is simply more fun and instigates a lot more community activity than creating single player maps do and usually gets higher results. There's another single player themed 32in24 but as you could probably guess it didnt reach 32 maps and many of the maps are not very enjoyable.