Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reinchard666

Dawn of Reality - NEED BETA TESTERS (see first post)

Ok, the map is already done. Now its time to deep beta tests and I search for people who have good mapping/scripting (and other ZDoom/GZDoom features) skills. As you see, my english is poor, so I need someone to translate few sentences from this wad. If anyone is interest, just let me know. I need also help with the isue of legal (what I need to do if I use monsters from Realm667 and some Sitters models for example).
And here are some screenshots:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This looks really great! I'd be more than happy to play test this for you.

Reinchard666 said:

I need also help with the isue of legal (what I need to do if I use monsters from Realm667 and some Sitters models for example).

I believe that both Daniel "Tormentor" Gimmer (the site owner of Realm667) and Willem Sitters allow use of their creations without special permission. I'm not sure if they require credit for their work, but even if they don't it's just courtesy to do so.

Incidentally, what happened to the spectacular screenshot of the area with the massive transmission tower?

ReX said:

Incidentally, what happened to the spectacular screenshot of the area with the massive transmission tower?

Transmission tower? Are you sure you are talking about my wad?

Reinchard666 said:

Transmission tower? Are you sure you are talking about my wad?

I could be wrong, but I remember the pic with the transmission tower had the same hi-res urban textures that you are using.

[EDIT: My mistake. The pic I was thinking about was the third pic on this page]

omegamer said:

Write me to the testers pleace or I suicide man.

Lol?

BTW, nice work Reinchard666, looking forward to play it when it's done.

I quickly played it, and it's very impressive. I'll offer a thorough review later on. Kudos on the design.

Reinchard666 said:

So, Bobsklim IV, GreyGhost, Gemini_09 did you test this? Any suggestions?

I haven't i'm afraid simply because every time I go to the download page and click on the download file it redirects me to page not found.

Has anyone else had this problem?

If you could re-add it or give me a different link I would love to test it though as it does look very exciting, and I can promise quick feedback :)

Reinchard666 said:

So, Bobsklim IV, GreyGhost, Gemini_09 did you test this? Any suggestions?

Still testing, there's a lot of map to cover and the amount of detail you've put into it is astounding. Apart from lagging video (which I had expected) and failing to find any keys, the only issue of note so far was in sector 358 - when I jumped onto a stack of pallets and over a fence, trapping myself in sector 1747.