Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

A Personal Delimma...

Which is worse? Going insane without knowing it, or realizing you are going crazy before you actualy do?

I missing something. Being nuts is great. Going nuts, well I missed the moment when I went over the edge. Since being crazy is good, knowing to end up a nutcase is something to look forward too. The worst thing I could imagine is realizing to go insane and than stopping it. :))

Going insane is a nice thing if you've run out of things to do, but it's only fun for a little while. Trust me, I know.

Neither. Insanity is becoming more and more socially acceptable every day.

...Well, at least in America it is...

Depending on what KIND of insanity you're talkin' about, I'd say the one about realizing that you're goin' insane without actually going crazy - tried it once, wasn't a pleasant experience.

I wouldn't neccessarily call myself 'insane'...probably something more like 'demented.' When I eventually finish my site, I'll have all of my art posted so you can see for yourselves just how 'demented' I really am. I mean, my role models are people like Tim Burton and H.R. Giger, so...

I'm sorry for this post. I'm having this weird ass cold that is somehow affecting my brain. I've become paranoi/suicidal/depressed from it...I actualy slept for about 14 hours total yesterday, thankfuly...otherwise I don't know in what state I'd be in.

I actualy slept for about 14 hours total yesterday, thankfuly...

Damn, lucky you.

The only time I've slept more than 6 hours in the last few years is when I stayed awake for more than 24 hours.

Knowing you're going to eventually lose control gotta be one of the worst things that can happen. It's like dying.

Knowing you're going to eventually lose control gotta be one of the worst things that can happen. It's like dying.

It's close, but it's also an interesting trip if you can get yourself to the point that you feel you're watching yourself from third person.

Sometimes that happens to me if I'm sick, or real drugged up, or more often, a combination of both.

Which is worse? Going insane without knowing it, or realizing you are going crazy before you actualy do?

You're never really insane until you think you're perfectly normal.. So I guess you're safe ;)

At least with Schitzophrenia you're never alone

ORFL

What's the difference, death or insanity will both be liberating experiences regardless.