Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lawstiker

Looking for a few older level editors

I've been searching around, and came across two older Doom Editors called Doom E2 and Purple Frog Mission Editor.

Purple Frog Mission Editor seems to be pretty ancient, working with Doom and only had a beta release if I'm correct. I doubt anyone would have kept such a thing around for all this time, but thought i'd check anyway.

Link to site: http://www.purplefrog.com/~thoth/purplefrog/editor.html

Don't know much about Doom E2, just that the site that had it is no longer around, and haven't found a download link in my searches yet.

Just wondering if anyone still had these programs, or links to them. Yes I know Doom Builder 2, Slade and all that jazz. Just like collecting these older programs.

I can help you with Purple Frog - according to the manual, it supports Doom, Doom 2 and Heretic. Don't have Doom E2 or a working link though Danarchy might have a copy.

Check out the screen shot on that page.
Looks like the frog is having an epiphany.

GreyGhost said:

I can help you with Purple Frog - according to the manual, it supports Doom, Doom 2 and Heretic. Don't have Doom E2 or a working link though Danarchy might have a copy.

Out of the two I honestly thought this would be the more difficult to find one. Was unaware that it supported Doom 2 and Heretic as well, but I was just going off what the site told me. Thank you very much GreyGhost.