Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

What's This Crap?

She won't follow through, just like every other woman who tried pulling this stunt. But people are paying attention to her, so that's important.

The weird thing is that she seems almost exactly my type except for the whole hooker thing. Also, a bit too cynical.

People like money
People like sex

I don't have a virgin fetish and don't need to pay for it, but I don't see a problem. It's now legal in my province, too.

I don't understand what problem people are having with prostitution. As far as I am concerned it should be perfectly legal. Not because I would necessarily use such a service, but because I can only see benefits from legalizing it.

I was going to post ranting and raving about these idiot people but then as I was typing it I realised just how oh so typical this kind of desperate attention seeking teenage behavious is. It's just the way of the world.

She'll fuck some guy who treats her like shit then she'll spend her whole life wishing that she didn't throw her virginity away like that. Oh well, some things never change...

She likes to go out with old men and she finds it exciting...I think I already got the picture at that point.

kristus said:

I don't understand what problem people are having with prostitution. As far as I am concerned it should be perfectly legal. Not because I would necessarily use such a service, but because I can only see benefits from legalizing it.

I have no problem with prostitution. None what so ever. But the girls in these interviews are soo self-contradictory and downright stupid. If she wants to sell her virginity for money, fine. But don't give me these mounds of bullshit of it being an only alternative. These females could easily get a nice guy. If they lack self confidence or are skidish of people, why are you accepting a strange man?

This is simple attention seeking. And I don't like that.

I didn't payu much attention to what she said, but what I heard was that she never done it because she didn't feel like it rather than not being able to get it. Of course she can get it if she wants it. All she needs to do is find a bar or restaurant or bus stop or whatever. Anywhere where she can find a guy that is in to women...

Mr. Freeze said:

Selling is legal.
Fucking is legal.
Why isn't selling fucking legal?

It's hard to hold responsibility to a person traveling STD's that show no credential, or a real name for that matter. But most importantly, a fine hooker can make a grand a slam and she's not exactly going to claim it on her taxes. Until it's government regulated, it'll remain illegal.

Technician said:

Until it's government regulated, it'll remain illegal.

SO garage sales are Illegal? What about selling Sea Shells by the Sea Shore?

Technician said:

These females could easily get a nice guy. If they lack self confidence or are skidish of people, why are you accepting a strange man?

As the cliché goes, it's supposedly men that are afraid of commitment. I say bullshit. Most women these days aren't looking for anything long term. This just seems to be taking it a few steps further than the average dozy bint who wants an easy escape route.

Per-Scan said:

She'll fuck some guy who treats her like shit then she'll spend her whole life wishing that she didn't throw her virginity away like that. Oh well, some things never change...

This x1000.

Clonehunter said:

SO garage sales are Illegal? What about selling Sea Shells by the Sea Shore?

Were I'm from you have to get a permit from the town for a set amount of days you can host a yard sale before you are taxed. Also, if you are making a business of selling seashells regular, you must pay tax.

How old are you?

Has everyone overlooked the fact that this bitch probably isn't a virgin? There's no such thing in the real world.

If I were paying high money, I'd make sure the seal was still intact. Weather she stuck her fingers in there is anyones guess.

Prostitution is the second oldest profession after all :D

I think like anything it could be good or bad. Inga Muscio described in her book Cunt (watch out: rampant militant feminism) a situation where prostitutes were actually respected members of society who taught the way of sensuality. Supposedly this was around Jesus' time or something. Sounds good to me :P but I would never pay for some trashy ho to let me fuck her.

gravager said:

Has everyone overlooked the fact that this bitch probably isn't a virgin? There's no such thing in the real world.

You, are a retard.

Technician said:

This is simple attention seeking. And I don't like that.

Well she got a thread on Doomworld, it's a start.

Technician said:

It's hard to hold responsibility to a person traveling STD's that show no credential, or a real name for that matter. But most importantly, a fine hooker can make a grand a slam and she's not exactly going to claim it on her taxes. Until it's government regulated, it'll remain illegal.

Huh...if a hooker did give a client an STD, would that be malpractice?

gravager said:

Wait, so you're implying that all children under 18 have had sex before?
This is why sweeping generalizations are stupid.