Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gez

Rottking/Essel's Medieval Texture pack

Is there a working link to this old texture pack by Essel & RottKing? It's not on idgames, it's not on Essel's poned site, it's not on the Afterglow or the Realm667 texture stock, and none of the megashare/rapidupload/whatever links I found with searches were still working.

Thanks.

If Essel or RottKing see this thread, I'd like to know if you'd consider putting it on idgames, or failing that, if they'd allow it to be hosted on Realm667.

Personally, I'm not too proud of it anymore, but if you want to put it on Realm667 or wherever, go for it. I thought everything of value from it was already in the Baker's Legacy pack, though?

Thanks. :)

And yeah, most of it is included in Baker's Legacy, but not all. Taking a quick comparison browse between the two, the following textures aren't present in BL: CSTLRCK9, DRIPWAL2/3/4, GATMETLA--C, MOSSRCK2--9 (BL has MOSSRCK8/9, but they are different), the BANNMID (okay, they're standard patch plus transparent background), etc. Plus, it's a TX_ dump, not a TEXTUREx pack, so many textures that are present in both are simplified into little patches in BL, rather than being actually constructed. Good examples include WOODWLH or MOSSRCKE, where the offsetting of the lower half is lost in BL. Textures defined entirely through TEXTURE1 are missing altogether, e.g. METLSTGR or METLSPH8. And so on. So I think it's not entirely redundant.