Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Looper

Nomonster speedrunning

4shockblast said:

Hell Revealed 2 Map 30 in 0:37.

Mark this demo as TAS since I forgot to turn off perm strafe50 and strafe50 on turns for the recording.

No monster demos for map01 and map02 of Hellbound in 0:54 and 1:16. These were going to be part of a solo no monsters demo pack I started today but I can't be bothered to record a massive pack by myself. Times are beatable.

hb01&02nomo.zip

Sorry for the double post but I recorded a -nomonsters demo for map03 as well in 0:25. Didn't want to edit the previous post due to someone already downloading the previous.

hb03o025.zip

Requiem Map 20 in 0:08. Sorry, includes map 32 in 0:09. Oh for fuck sake, also including map 26 in 0:07. Someone like 4shock might be able to get 6 on the latter seeing as I screwed up that red key jump.

rqnomo.zip

Requiem map 31 in 0:32. I give this one up for now, I tried for a good hour to get my aimed time (30 seconds) and every time something goes right, something must go wrong later.

rq31o032.zip

Attack in 0:27.77, standard route.
0:27.26, alternate trick route.

Also included is a demo demonstrating a common way to get stuck on the trick route. Turned out to be a pretty fun level for nomonsters, so I grinded it for quite a bit.

attko027.zip