Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Looper

Nomonster speedrunning

Since there's a lot of NoMo activity lately, wanted to point out that TNT 31 should be one second faster, as it's slower than sedlo's pacifist run (which is a really good run, so it won't be easy). A 27 there is a bit beyond me but maybe one of you can get it without too much effort 😉

Final Doom TNT: Evilution MAP31 in 0:27 (27.57)

I'm not going for secret exit, but it's basically the same as this one; Sedlo's UV Speed is 0:31, nomo is 0:32.

ev31o027.zip

Edit: Wrote Plutonia Experiment instead of TNT: Evilution

Edited by JonaG : Changed up the IWADs

Wow Depr4vity you have broken so many long standing records. And here I am proud of beating Episode 3 of Ultimate Doom by 1 second and you beat Episode 1 by 7 seconds. Guess it’s only a matter of time before you take my Episode 3 record. 

Final Doom TNT: Evilution MAP31s in 0:31 (31.83)

Since no one really wanted to claim this, I had to do this as well.

ev31so031.zip

2 hours ago, depr4vity said:

i have an e3 3:09 saved but i want a bit faster :)

Do you find the yellow key grab in E3M4 to be a real pain to do quickly? I try to to the key grab without stopping to set it up. Most of the time I am unsuccessful with the key grab because when I decide to SR50 towards the key plus what angle I am facing affects whether or not I get the yellow key.

i found slamming into the wall directly infront of the player after hitting the 2 switches before and then turning left and doing sl50 works most of the time