Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Exceptional UFO Footage

eargosedown said:

Well, since we don't fully understand every way life can exist

We don't fully understand the way our own life exists. We don't understand at all how another kind of life could exist.

I think in light of this, a proper philosopher would say we should withhold judgment. It's fun to make up pseudo-statistics, but really they are totally irrelevant. Sure, you can talk about how it took us a really long time of evolution to even break the ice of space exploration. But does that have any relevance to the abilities of another form of life to enter space? Does that have any relevance to a gaseous life form that can exist in space unassisted? Does our inability to survive in certain conditions have any relevance to an organism that survives in any temperature from 1 K to 1000 K ?

The truth is, we know as much about extra-terrestrial life as we knew about galaxies in ancient times. Which is NOTHING

EDIT: PS: A lack of evidence for one hypothesis does not support the other.

Since we dont know anything and cant really relly on what any one says since there's too much fake and bullshit flying in circles with "freddy Kruger" printed on it, I think its all bullshit overall, you can spend decades researching about it but you wount get a shit out of your research anyway.

look at the satelites you can see down from earth instead, and imagine its an UFO ( of course an "alien" by some kind, othervise its not intresting at all ) and then watch The Fourth Kind, then you dont give a shit about any you hear any since there is no evidence avalible to public. and watch monthy pytons The Meaning Of Life and pray that they wount have us for sathurday candy.

Like earlier mentioned. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etSivpBHUmE

Oh and just because it's funny i vaguely remember an advert for that "interview with an alien" video, that had various 'experts' going "there's no way this is fake, i don't know how they did it" (a bit of the Holmsian twisting facts to suit theories going on there). But then the narration of the video says that the alien had to be kept in a sterile envrionment because "they eliminated all bacteria from thier planet centuries ago". LOL, yeah because it's as simple as "HURR BACTERIAS MAKE DISEASES" isn't it?
And how do you even "eliminate" all of them from a planet anyway? Without turning it's entire surface back into molten lava and blasting the atmosphere with intense radiation?

DURR all our organs doesnt have its bacterial support, we go cyborgs!
most, uncommon.

I think 99% of what you can hear is bullshit anyway
"experts" , hahaha to me, StarCraft1 sounds even better than what these "experts" say

like if I would say: "yea Im an expert in DOOM and ... uhh were shall I start? well there are these different ports, and you know the exe files are just engines and the "wad" file is the content and all "things" are just markers and youre a marker which you control basicly and these exist in a BSP world were ... uuh aah, fuck it."

sounds just as stupid. I know what things do but I have only clues of how it works I have no idea about the source codes or anything but I can play as hell and build some nice maps.

this post sounds just stupid, but it reflects what my view of what "experts" about alins ( Oo ) say, just that much sense.