Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

fod's grandson

If any of the on-line players see this player, it is my grandson AGED 3 4th b/day on the 9th, he cannot answer any msg's DOH! he can't read 'em and sure can't answer 'em :) So 1st he isn't being ignorant, he can't read/write yet, and 2nd, he can't read the insults

He is doing ok tho at fragstas he is ranked 313 with 83 frags :)
R Name...........Kills....Deaths...KPD1
313. fods grandson ...83......251.....0.33

yeah, if GSN did that when lyfe started it (one fragstats for all servers), i'd probably have something like over 3500 frags.

Lad's an idiot :) Every time he gets a frag he throws his hands in the air and shouts "yesss", course he gets fragged 2 secs later :)

Either you were drunk or modders made her ZDaemon debut a few weeks ago, too :P

/me writes "Map01 Campers" into his Pet Hates list

i swear to god, i play against 3 campers, my kill ratio (of today) drops from 7.33 to 1.68.

While we're in the confession line... :)

My nine year old sister tries to tame the dogs in Wolf3d, and chainsaws the Doom2 demons with a slightly worrying glee.

Children and Doom are always an interesting combination. I was introduced to it when I was 10, and have been hooked ever since.

I remember a friend from junior high who's little brother liked it when we splattered former humans with rockets because "they turned into crabs."

Children and Doom are always an interesting combination. I was introduced to it when I was 10, and have been hooked ever since.

I remember a friend from junior high who's little brother liked it when we splattered former humans with rockets because "they turned into crabs."

Haha, turned to crabs, wtf.

Yeah, I was hooked on Doom by the time I was 8. I got shareware Doom in this little package of shareware games that came with the computer, and the addiction began...

Mother of God...how can he be able to play PC games at his age?

BTW Fods, have I mentioned that my DAD is older than you? (I'm 17, he's 52)

I will have to think of som eprper name for him :) I unleashed him into some co op game today, as he doesn't understand concept, it was fun watching him killing everything that was in his firing line, until some monster came into view and he slowly got off his chair and backed away from monitor :)

Hey Fod, my daughter (just 6) acts much the same. She loves to play against bots or other people, but the sight of an imp makes her scoot back from the table. She can keep up with the zcajun bots playing in tntblood map02, where bots seem to do better than in most other maps. Eryn also likes to get the BFG in tntblood map01 and get frags by twos. :D

Hah, are you implying that Ling is also frightened by the sight of a doom monster? Has Ling ever been seen playing doom? Ever been seen at all?

She is hogging computer too much, sat forced to watch Larry King live while she plays Doom, no fair :)