Sign in to follow this  
fodders

axis of evil

"In Speech, Bush Calls Iraq, Iran and North Korea the 'Axis of Evil"
-- N.Y.Times, 1/30/02

ANGERED BY SNUBBING, LIBYA, CHINA & SYRIA FORM "AXIS OF JUST AS EVIL"

Sudan, Serbia Form "Axis of Somewhat Evil";
Other Nations Start Own Clubs

BEIJING: (SatireWire.com) - Bitter after being snubbed for membership in the "Axis of Evil," Libya, China, and Syria today announced they had formed the "Axis of Just as Evil," which they said would be way eviler than that stupid Iran-Iraq-North Korea axis President Bush warned of in his State of the Union address.

Axis of Evil members, however, immediately dismissed the new axis as having, for starters, a really dumb name. "Right. They are Just as Evil... in their dreams!" declared North Korean leader Kim Jong-il. "Everybody knows we're the best evils... best at being evil... we're the best."

Diplomats from Syria denied they were jealous over being excluded, although they conceded they did ask if they could join the Axis of Evil. "They told us it was full," said Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

"An Axis can't have more than three countries," explained Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. "This is not my rule, it's tradition. In World War II you had Germany, Italy, and Japan in the evil Axis. So
you can only have three. And a secret handshake. Ours is wicked. Cool."

THE AXIS PANDEMIC
International reaction to Bush's Axis of Evil declaration was swift, as within minutes, France surrendered. Elsewhere, peer-conscious nations rushed to gain triumvirate status in what became a game of geopolitical chairs. Sudan, and Serbia said they had formed the Axis of Somewhat Evil, forcing Somalia to join with Uganda and Myanmar in the Axis of Occasionally Evil, while Bulgaria, Indonesia and Russia established the Axis of Not So Much Evil Really As Just Generally Disagreeable.

With the criteria suddenly expanded and all the desirable clubs filling up, Sierra Leone, El Salvador, and Rwanda applied to be called the Axis of Countries That Aren't the Worst But Certainly Won't Be Asked to Host the Olympics; Canada, Mexico, and Australia formed the Axis of Nations That Are Actually Quite Nice But Secretly Have Nasty Thoughts About America, while Spain, Scotland, and New Zealand established the Axis of Countries That Be Allowed to Ask Sheep to Wear Lipstick. "That's not a threat, really, just something we like to do," said Scottish Executive First Minister Jack McConnell.

While wondering if the other nations of the world weren't perhaps making fun of him, a cautious Bush granted approval for most axes, although he rejected the establishment of the Axis of Countries Whose Names End in "Guay," accusing one of its members of filing a false application. Officials from Paraguay, Uruguay, and Chadguay denied the charges. Israel, meanwhile, insisted it didn't want to join any Axis, but privately, world leaders said that's only because no one asked them.

I have forgotten to credit Anav_ds with sending me this :)

Heh.
Where do you find this stuff, fod? :)

I'll let someone else have this one. I'm watching the MoMos pat themselves on the back in the opening ceremonies.

I hear some skiing event were cancelled because it is snowing?, S'cuse me, but isn't this the WINTER OLYMPICS?

They kept using the word 'doping'. Is that even a word? It sounds likes some dumbass just made it up...

I hear some skiing event were cancelled because it is snowing?, S'cuse me, but isn't this the WINTER OLYMPICS?

Well, gee, I don't know. MAYBE IT IS.

Cnn has announced today that the terrorist group connected to the axis known as the Axis of Countries That Be Allowed to Ask Sheep to Wear Lipstick have been secretly exporting poached whales and seals to a country in mid africa where the U.S. government claims to have cloned the third sheep. It isn't known why anyone would send dead whales there, although the cosmetic industry in past years has been known to make trades to countries in africa.

No one ever cloned a sheep, it was a mass fraud, like anyone could tell 2 sheep apart anyway, yeh sure, let's clone something that's exactly like any other of it's species :)

I am officially declaring the Axis of Evil People Who Will One Day Rule Our Own Countries, Really, I Swear. Who wants in?

I am officially declaring the Axis of Evil People Who Will One Day Rule Our Own Countries, Really, I Swear. Who wants in?

Of course me and Loot would be the other two.

No one ever cloned a sheep, it was a mass fraud, like anyone could tell 2 sheep apart anyway, yeh sure, let's clone something that's exactly like any other of it's species :)

Heh, I disagree :)

Canada, Mexico, and Australia formed the Axis of Nations That Are Actually Quite Nice But Secretly Have Nasty Thoughts About America

W0RD TO DAT :P

(CNN) -- Nearly two weeks after President Bush lumped Iran into an "axis of evil," the Middle Eastern country's reformist president Saturday urged Iranians to turn out in force for an upcoming anti-U.S. demonstration.

quote:

I've already sent a letter to the President with regards to being a part of a terrorist group that i created already being called the Axis of Evil People Who Will One Day Rule Our Own Countries. And i have Ethiopia and Kampuchea as my compadres. We big, bloated bellied people will succeed and eat well. sorry IMJack

Oh me me me me!

quote:

Nice quoting style you have.

quote:

Nice quoting style you have.

This is better

No, the event was cancelled because of excessive wind.

Sounds like Fod got into the chili again.

Fingers crossed but CIA think they got Usama with 2 missiles the other day, they have sent in men to retrieve body parts to DNA test them, they used a drone plane to film him and then WHAM 2 missiles up the ass, cool

Ahhh, I can understand that happening, I have cancelled many an event myself due to excessive wind :)

Old Fart

'Nuff said...

I guess my quoting style is unique. I really don't know how everyone else quotes the way they do. How do you do it?

Start quote with [q u o t e] and end it with [/ q u o t e], without the spaces.