Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GuntherDW

question about zdoom , in src forum , didn't reply

with my 1337 (leet) pc :) 1333 mhz but only 128 ram ,
when i play on 1024x768 , if i am close to walls or sprites (guns not involved) the game speed goes slower and slower , 640x480 doesn't hve this problem???
wtf?
any fix?
uhm , if i don't look close to the walls or sprites , i get over 30 fps

I posted an answer to your question in the ZDOOM forum (Fredrik linked to it).

WTF?

Well anyway Gunther, I'd reccomend you just buy some more ram...from what I hear, its cheaper than Hell these days.

since when was Hell cheap?

Imagine if E3 was real estate. I can see Limbo fetching at least $600,000 at auction.

'Comes with abundance of lava-central heating, period red walls and Cacodemons...'

since when was Hell cheap?

I know a guy who was selling land in hell for $.50 an acre. Thats how he got enough money to go to Texas.

I know a guy who was selling land in hell for $.50 an acre. Thats how he got enough money to go to Texas.

Suburban Hell is a terrible place. Plastic flamingos and lawn gnomes as far as the eye can see. And the neighbors are assholes. I'm glad I got out of there.

ahh but that is the disadvantage of useing software mode. no matter what video card u got it will not help. you will see slowdown in games run in software modes under such circumstances. if u w2ant a port that uses a 3d port get legacyGL

Suburban Hell is a terrible place. Plastic flamingos and lawn gnomes as far as the eye can see. And the neighbors are assholes. I'm glad I got out of there.

Word. My mother got some plastic rabbits for the rockery recently. It's enough to make you want to cry.

A filip is that they make great BB gun practice.

Kurt Russel returns as Snake Plissken in...

Escape from Salt Lake

And you thought New York and L.A. were bad...

Plastic flamingos and lawn gnomes as far as the eye can see.

Heh, are you sure they're all lawn gnomes?

*cough*