Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlueEagle

Unloved II [BETA1 released]

Hi all, I don't know if I'm allowed to bump this thread but I would really like to know absolutely all the soundtracks and ambiances that you used for both unloved I and unloved II. I played through unloved more than one time and I fell in love with it. Please sir, I'm searching for some good dark ambiences and I absolutely liked what I heard in unloved I and II so much that I need to know. Links? Names?  Artists? Please, sincerely, a fan that made account on doomworld just to reply to this thread of a masterpiece mod.

3 hours ago, Zmbrlje666 said:

Hi all, I don't know if I'm allowed to bump this thread but I would really like to know absolutely all the soundtracks and ambiances that you used for both unloved I and unloved II. I played through unloved more than one time and I fell in love with it. Please sir, I'm searching for some good dark ambiences and I absolutely liked what I heard in unloved I and II so much that I need to know. Links? Names?  Artists? Please, sincerely, a fan that made account on doomworld just to reply to this thread of a masterpiece mod.

I'm OK with the bump because I wasn't aware there was a sequel. I played through the first Unloved about two months ago and would definitely like more. I'll check this out.

5 hours ago, Zmbrlje666 said:

unloved.pk3 has a credits screen, if that helps at all:

UNLOCRED.png.7f85b9e6c2d1450db65654eaae2f9dc1.png

23 minutes ago, R4L said:

unloved.pk3 has a credits screen, if that helps at all:

UNLOCRED.png.7f85b9e6c2d1450db65654eaae2f9dc1.png

Oh jeez....my mistake for being so ignorant(if that is the word). Forgot that all(most?) mods come along with something like that.

With great pleasure went through this addon.
However, there were problems at the initial level "Doctor`s House" ... The letter does not appear on the table and the mirror-portal does not work. This does not work on newer versions GZDoom 1.9.1 and higher. I found the old version GZDoom 1.8.06 and everything worked perfectly - maybe this information will be useful to others.

Sorry, the addon is not finished - but it has great potential.
If the author gets the right mood and he completes it - it will be grandiose!

On 9/11/2018 at 2:21 PM, 86232and said:

With great pleasure went through this addon.
However, there were problems at the initial level "Doctor`s House" ... The letter does not appear on the table and the mirror-portal does not work. This does not work on newer versions GZDoom 1.9.1 and higher. I found the old version GZDoom 1.8.06 and everything worked perfectly - maybe this information will be useful to others.

Sorry, the addon is not finished - but it has great potential.
If the author gets the right mood and he completes it - it will be grandiose!

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know there was a sequel, let alone a beta. I really wish the author finds it in himself to finish this one someday. I really enjoyed it a lot.

5 minutes ago, Nrg01 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know there was a sequel, let alone a beta. I really wish the author finds it in himself to finish this one someday. I really enjoyed it a lot.

The author of this mapset is busy with other gaming projects which he's involved but he told me this when I sent a mail to him...

Besides that, I'm still interested in Doom and making maps for it. But it's very difficult to divide the time, especially if a project is coming close to the release.

Maybe one day I'll finish the mapset, but I'm sure I would remake a lot of parts because over time I wasn't too happy with it.

Let's see.

That's that....

I was able to shazam most of the soundtracks from both unloved games so I'm very happy cookie now :3

Still though, I would like the mod author to share some more of the dark ambients I know plenty myself but need more :D It's never enough

On 10/10/2018 at 4:33 AM, Zmbrlje666 said:

I was able to shazam most of the soundtracks from both unloved games so I'm very happy cookie now :3

Still though, I would like the mod author to share some more of the dark ambients I know plenty myself but need more :D It's never enough

Which ones are you interested in? I may be of help.

Man, I didn't expect to see a sequel to this title. Having played the Steam Release (It was decent) and the original, a wad that I personally reviewed back when I did wad reviews way back in the day... when /newstuff chronicles came out on a far more regular basis than it does today...

Looks interesting though, I'll have to take a closer view when I have more time tomorrow.

Looking forward to playing this upon release! I didnt even know about the first one until a few months ago.

A few of the screen in the first post reminded me of these that I made. There are all yours if you want then. They are also in doom palette.

Spoiler

chainHookShackle.png.756d4a5ad67a7bb4083b9c782fa6d8e6.png

Ah. Well that explains a few things. Thanks mate.

I should finish my coffee before posting. I read that last post as 2019....not 2018...which still makes no sense. Nov 23

Yea. Blue is more focused on indie games. I seriously doubt that he could come back to this mapset unless someone talk to him and finish it (which can also be really difficult to happen)...