Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
anodion

doom builder 2 wad on psp

I've been trying to find out the correct setting to have a custom wad play on my psp and it keeps freezing at creating polygons please wait. I can edit other wads that i have downloaded and be able to play them on my psp but not my own custom wads. I have been going crazy for a week now trying to figure it out but no luck. I also have xwe and have merged the wads correctly so i am completely lost. Any help I would greatly appreciate.

I came across a port called doom legacy and it plays doom, doom2, doom tnt and doom plutonia. And the other great thing is that it can play custom wads as long as they are in the correct format. I figure out that it will not let you play a wad made with doom builder 2 if its doom in hexen format. it will allow you to play if it's in zdoom or just doom format. either way it's really cool. I didn't even know about custom doom mods until now so I am happy and willing to learn.

I'm quite confused. Doom Legacy is a PC source port for Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom, and Heretic. While there are PSP ports (Which require a hacked PSP you motherfucking cheater), I'v;e been quite certain there is not a DL PSP port, unless its new or if I'm blind.

Actually the legacy port for psp is kinda eh old lol. But it's there and works flawlessly for the most part. I wish it would get updated so it can play more mods etc. So many pc games have been ported over so it's great. Even descent was ported to psp. But out of all the ported games i must say that my fav so far is psp legacy.