Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedro VC

Silent Scream [WIP]

6 map Boom compatible wad. This is my old project Phobos Anomaly, reformulated with Chasm The Rift textures and Dead Space influence. The first 3 maps will have progressive difficult and "normal" gameplay. Maps 4 & 5 will have some tough battles, slaughterfests and 8 barons in one room. Map 06 will focus on strategic combat and lack of ammo.

Plot :
You are a newbie marine in a giant spaceship attacked by hellspawn. Try to GTFO and discover what the hell is happening. /creativity lvl 999

Map progress:

Cargo bay - 40%
Alpha Labs - 0%
Waste Processing - 0%
Computer Central - 0%
Military Quadrant - 0%
Silent Scream - 0%

Niiiiiice.... I like me them Chasm textures as well, they are great. Detail looks real good from the screens, though everything looks mighty cramped. I wish you luck.

NT

Even though I don't usually go for maps with excessively 'clean' sci-fi ish textures, I have to say that the quality reflected in these screenshots looks top-notch. :)

NaturalTvventy said:

Niiiiiice.... I like me them Chasm textures as well, they are great. Detail looks real good from the screens, though everything looks mighty cramped. I wish you luck.

NT

Thanks!

This is just the first map, I think that the "cramped" areas shouldn't affect the gameplay or harm the fluidity of the map.