Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Sunder demos [-complevel 9]

The run is like a sine curve with a few minutes of anguish followed by periods of lull... Still, I enjoyed my time with it.

Appreciate the comments and happy holidays.

Suppose it's worth updating the cl-1 records to have cl9 times. Recorded these demos over the past month or so.

Map 01 Pacifist in 1:52.
Map 06 UV-Speed in 1:20 (new trick).
Map 10 Pacifist in 6:15.

Significant route changes in the su10 pacifist allowed me to bring the time way down below Phml's TASes.

su_shock3.zip

and with that disappears the last of my crappy unoptimized records on these maps. gg :p

cool strats on m10, just walking right past the rev horde and arachs ey?... damn, I wasted a lot of time there :p

Yeah, it took a bit of testing to get past the revs, but eventually I found this series of movements that actually makes it relatively consistent with just a bit of luck involved. I dunno if it has any use in any other category or something, but I probably slipped past the revs at least half the time on average.

lol at fuckyourshitinzanegazebo.lmp

Great run 4shockblast, that map gives me the creeps Inzane Gazebo was a monster mapper

3 hours ago, DuckReconMajor said:

Map02 UV-Speed in 9:31

It's not exactly a UV-Speed record if it's slower than max. :P

I wouldn't recommend putting any effort in sunder demos until we get the final version (sadly 9 pages too late).

Quick question: To get max on map13, are the pain elementals that fail to teleport in exempt? I've been practicing and there's really no consistent way to get all of them. Either 2 or 4 usually fail to teleport in. This is for the old verison on DSDA.