Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

Sunder demos [-complevel 9]

Just now, blue cultist said:

It's my first time posting a demo here on doomworld so i'm not sure if the zip file is alright.

This probably won't be uploaded to DSDA because Sunder is not yet finalized. Therefore all those 15~19 demos as well, but the zip file (including the demo and text files) is good :)

On 3/2/2022 at 1:28 AM, GarrettChan said:

This probably won't be uploaded to DSDA because Sunder is not yet finalized. Therefore all those 15~19 demos as well, but the zip file (including the demo and text files) is good :)

why shouldnt these just be uploaded on dsda and add the version they are compatible with?

would be a pity to lose interesting demos

19 minutes ago, blob1024 said:

why shouldnt these just be uploaded on dsda and add the version they are compatible with?

well, in this case... @4shockblast

54 minutes ago, blob1024 said:

It's an unfinished wad, this has always been the practice. If they sync with the final wad, somehow, they will be uploaded.

MAP02 No Monsters in 57.69

su02o-57.zip - YouTube

Edit, 7 hours later : Somehow only just realized that there is already nomo runs of this map... I guess the text file is wrong then, so I have edited it. Oops

Edited by TheMalayDoomer : Edited the text file a bit

On 3/3/2022 at 6:51 PM, blob1024 said:

Iirc zm is in dsda team so he might upload the runs?, but the standard practice is to not upload demos of unfinished wads and recording demos for these wads is not encouraged.